Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Price:$45.13 - $50.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 8, 2014
This is not a wallet! It's a card holder. Nice quality material (genuine leather). Very compact. But only holds 4 to 6 cards. It's a good deal when on discount. Would not buy at full retail price though since it will only hold up to 6 cards.
on February 19, 2015
This wallet is tiny!! Quality is great but definitely not big enough for a normal wallet. From the picture I thought that there were 6 horizontal card slots but there are only 4 vertical slots. My husband has used it once or twice in the last year when he planned on going out to the bar, otherwise useless.
on November 24, 2014
Leather is high quality and feels great. It is exactly the kind of leather that I like -- which is soft. The cards (I use cc) fit very, very snugly into the slots -- and that is a negative. If these slots do not stretch this should get "2 stars" as that is ridiculous as it only has 4 slots and can only hold 4 cards. If the slots stretch and it can eventually stretch to hold more cards then I will think the product is 5 stars. At this time, I am just not sure. it is about 3.5 stars at this time, with potential. But it looks great!
on March 7, 2016
Love this wallet. It's really a card holder, but a perfect wallet for me since I don't like bulky George Castanza stuffed wallets. I can fit 2credit cards, a bank card, Dr lic. Insurance card and something else perfectly and input the cash in the open fold, it's sharp looking and real quality leather.
on July 18, 2014
Yes this is a card holder and it is small, but the dimensions are stated and in fact, it is 3" x 3.75" not 3" X 3.25". I carry 6 cards and usually some number of bills. Carrying money was awkward at first, but I fold bills in thirds and stuff into one of the card slots. It is replacing a card holder with a money clip on the outside so I am accustomed to small wallets - in fact that's what I was looking for. I bought the caramel colored one and I really like the two toned leather and contrast stitching. For the price it was really hard to go wrong and I am sentimental about old school American brands like Penguin so the embossed penguin logo was a plus for me. I will probably upgrade to a more expensive wallet next time, but I see myself using this one for a few years at least.
on October 21, 2014
Did not fit a standard biz card. Just a bit too small in width. Then I figured I'd swap it for my wallet, but would not fit 5 credit cards, license and about 5 bills folded. I just returned it. I gave it two stars because of its nice look and feel.
on May 8, 2014
This wallet is SO small - it is difficult to fit more than a few dollar bills in it. If you are the type of person who likes to carry all their money at once (as most people do), then I do NOT recommend this product. My husband cannot fit enough dollar bills in it, let alone any cards or change he may get! I am not satisfied with this product.
on January 28, 2014
This is not a wallet it is a small card holder. The quality and price is great but do not buy if you are looking for a full size wallet.
on July 18, 2015
bought this for my husband, hes picky when it comes to wallets. this is not to small or too big good quality . good shipping
on January 27, 2015
Cute Card holder. It has held up for months of use now. Perfect price if you're just interested in holding a few cards.