Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 6, 2014
Best universal water repellent for the price. Works equally well on clothes and boots. It would not make an item waterproof, but will greatly extend time for an item to get wet. Based on my summer and fall hiking experiences, 1.5-2 hours under a strong rain shower might be an estimated time this product will hold. Penguin Ultra protector does have comparably weak smell (vs. other repellents of similar purpose) while applying, which usually evaporates in about an hour
on March 7, 2016
I used this product to make my snowboard pants water resistant again. I applied all over, then waited 4 hours and did it again. Ended up using the whole can, then I hung it up and let it fully dry (it was hung up for a week). Went to the snow, sat down for 15 sec to strap in, got up and my butt was soaked. I know that no spray will get it back to 100%, but it didn't even help slow down the wetness.
on July 18, 2015
I don't know how this doesn't have more reviews. I use this on almost everything I don't want soaking up water.

Tackle bag, Bates boots, my hat, camel back. Repels water perfectly.

I never did a test to see how long it holds up but someone else apparently did.

For as light of a coat you need to use, and the coat, it'll last a while.
on August 13, 2009
Great Great Product!

I bought this product in 2002 or 2003 when i bought new running shoes. I sprayed this product onto my new shoes and a flashy handbag, today i still use my shoes for everything (hiking, running, walking, and other dirty work) and they are less than half as dirty than my walking shoes i bought less than a year ago that i did not spray.

will buy soon again, just ran out today : (
on April 24, 2015
Sprayed a BOB and tested it out - seems to work well repelling water so far. No going to keep it 100% waterproof, but helps big time
on April 18, 2016
My go to for all leather footwear. I have used it on black, dark brown, and tan leather Frye boots, as well as the leather area on my Sperry's without any change in the color.
on January 21, 2016
Wonderfull wonderful wonderful.
Need I say more?
I like staying dry, and working outdoors in all elements has been improved by this product.
on February 8, 2016
The BEST..... PERIOD !!! Just an awesome product. Using it for years and it is superb. Nothing does a better job !!!!
on June 2, 2016
This product is great for leather and swede , and it's difficult to find. I use it for the foot beds of my sandals.
on September 22, 2015
Works really well to waterproof. Sprayed on outdoor cushions and it has helped to keep them looking almost new.