5.0 out of 5 stars Nice kicks
Not bad, these are some snappy looking shoes! I'm almost afraid to wear them out in fear of getting them dirty... Hard to beat an ice cool penguin ;)
Published on October 22, 2011 by Crash

3.0 out of 5 stars looks cool, but a little uncomfortable
I like the way these shoes look, but they're not the most comfortable and they run a little bigger than Nikes, which imo is the standard for shoe sizing.
Published 20 months ago by E. Matsuoka

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice kicks, October 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves these, January 1, 2014
Just great shoes. Look great, feel great for the hubby and are funkily age appropriate for a 44 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes!, February 6, 2013
The shoes seem durable, they look good, and they also feel good. They are well made. The size was spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Sneaks, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Original Penguin Men's Thaw Mesh Sneaker (Shoes)
Gotta say these are some sweet sneakers. The material is very light but don't let that fool you, I do see them standing the test of time. They have everything I would like in a pair of shoes such as stylish looks, comfort, versatility w/ different clothes and what not. Also something very worth mentioning, the first time I wore them there wasn't the usual "breaking-in" process where your feet are hurting when they're brand new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe! Can't go wrong with the Penguin products, July 8, 2014
Great shoe! Can't go wrong with the Penguin products. Very comfortable even for hours of walking in Europe when we went on vacation.

4.0 out of 5 stars half size to big, December 3, 2013
I really like this shoe but its a half size too big so I returned it. The bad thing was that by the time I wanted to 're-order, they ran out. :( anyway from what I could tell from my brief experience, the cushion is good. Think it would last most of the day of standing and walking. Bad thing no arch at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like these shoes, April 10, 2013
They are stylish, Comfortable. True to size and hold up well. I wear them for pretty much any occasion. They are very cool shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, March 21, 2013
Very comfortable. very stylish. I get a ton of comments on them when i wear them. They are my everyday shoe for sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks cool, but a little uncomfortable, March 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, January 1, 2013
Dennis Consorte (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair for $30 more in the store when I tried them on, then scanned the barcode and bought these. I bought white in the store - would have been better if white was available too, I would have bought them here.

Original Penguin Men's Thaw Mesh Sneaker