Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 12 Pads|Color: Canary Yellow|Change

on November 5, 2013
I never really used sticky notes before starting my current job; I just used backs of envelopes, scraps of paper, and whatever else I could find. Then I started this job, and there were sticky notes to use. I began to really like how I could put them around my desk and easily see the info I needed. When I began working from home, I decided to purchase some.

I've never used to Pop Up Notes before, but I've found them to be very handy. Instead of trying to pull off just one sheet, I can easily grab one sticking up and not pull several more with it. And having a holder on my desk keeps it neatly in reach, not in a drawer, on the floor, or who knows where else. With several fun colors to choose from, it brightens up my desk, too.

I'm now a fan of sticky notes, and I'm certainly a fan of these Pop Up Notes. I would definitely buy these again, and I would definitely recommend them to others.
on November 27, 2013
I love that I have the option of easy buying for this item! I search and search for the color and pop-ups are hard to find around my area, so this is extremely convenient for me! I can continue to have what I want around me, even when I do not have time to shop!
on May 14, 2015
The neon Post-it Pop-up notes have changed my life. I used to be depressed and I had no direction. Now, whenever I see one of these jaunty Post-its, my day brightens up. Even when the note says, "I hate your guts" I still can't help but get a smile on my face. I have stuck literally thousands of these all over my apartment with notes of inspiration and guidance. Thank you 3M for your life-changing product.
on February 22, 2011
Post It Notes are, of course, a no brainer for convenience, but the Post-it Notes Pop ups save my life when it comes to organization, unfortunately they are very expensive. However, on Amazon, I found them for an extremely reasonable price and immediately loaded them into my cart, and with Prime membership, get free two day shipping. What could be better?

I highly recommend.
on September 28, 2013
The Post-its that are delivered with this product description are not the colors pictured. They are bright, neon colors. I had it happen twice. Beware. They are the Pop-up kind, so they work well in the dispenser, but they are not the colors pictured at all.
on November 18, 2014
The "pink" in this set of pastel pop-up notes is not pink or pastel: it is a dark purplish-mauve color. I'm not sure if the package I got was old or damaged, but it is definitely not pastel pink, which was disappointing because I bought this set for the light pink pop-ups that are hard to find (so many hot pink and dark pink notes are available).
on February 11, 2016
I've used these before and continue to love them. They're just the right size for quick notes to remind me about something or write a note to my husband. I prefer the yellow color rather than some darker colors that a similar product come in. It's so much easier to see the writing on the yellow.
on February 25, 2013
Bought these to replace one bought at the Office supply stores. These give you more for your money and work the same as those bought at the store.

Plus these cost less than those in the stores.
on May 7, 2015
These look very old and faded. The colors are VERY light. The Pink side is a very pale purple. The blue/yellow side - the blue is so faded it was hard to tell what is was supposed to be. The yellow looks normal. The sticky part barely sticks either. We buy post-it pop ups all the time and they work wonderful. These are either defective or very old. They look like they were left exposed to sunlight.
on March 7, 2015
I am really disappointed!! These look like they are all pink in the photo and that is how they are described, but that is not how they arrived. The middle pads are purple and the ones on the end are bubblegum pink. I bought them because I wanted the colors shown in the photo. I am a teacher and my classroom theme has hot pink in it, but none of these are the colors they are shown. BEWARE!