Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on March 6, 2014
Would have loved it.....color is great.....nice and not too heavy......but the description is misleading. Definitely not long....unless you were a Smurf...fairly disappointed.

Prolly a better idea to check out beanies in person to test it for yourself.
on February 13, 2014
Didn't know it was going to be this type of winter in Alabama. But I am so glad I got this before the snow came. Yes snow. Ok it was not like the north winter but winter enough for us down here. And the head was nice and warm.
on December 25, 2013
gave a Christmas present , and was loved because bright alive color, thick and warm. Made in the USA....My people appreciate American made products.......
on December 20, 2013
I was very impressed with the quality of these beanies, they arrived in perfect condition and are exactly as described.
on May 5, 2014
When searching for slouchie hats on amazon this hat came up. I figured it would be exactly what I need. Its not. its just an oversized hat that leaves with an point at the top.
on February 12, 2014
The hat fits normally and does not sag the way the picture depicts. It's a little stiff. Maybe it will soften up after a few washings. Nice color and decent material.
on April 20, 2014
Was hoping for a super slouch with room to wear my hair big and curly and it just didn't hit the mark it's very tight and the tip doesn't slouch
on February 18, 2014
I like toques. This is thicker than it appeared. It is the same as the ribbed slouch beanie. I like it
on March 20, 2015
The hat isn't long enough. There's not enough slouch to it. It's more like a traditional skull cap.
on October 23, 2014
Winter warm will get good use.