5.0 out of 5 stars good for tv watching
I had one of these a million years ago, lost it and just bought a new one. It still does the job. It keeps you occupied while watching tv. It's pretty versatile, in that you can do your arms and chest also. It's not a replacement for a regular workout, just something to have around instead of just being a lazy zombie while watching the boob tube.
Published on July 29, 2012 by C. beckley

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the REAL thing!!!
Published 21 months ago by DC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the REAL thing!!!, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Original Suzanne Somers Thigh Master (Misc.)
The Thigh Master is a wonderful invention and it works (if you use it). But this is not the real thing---it's a knock-off of Suzanne Somers' original Thigh Master. It came in a cardboard box with no instructions, advertisements, etc. I bought the entire Thigh Master Gold & Thigh Master LBX, plus an instructional DVD and booklet on her website for the same price. When it arrived, it was obvious the one I had purchased from Amazon was a fake. The fake one DOES work, but it squeaks and is about to fall apart. Buyer beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars good for tv watching, July 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive, September 11, 2011
This review is from: Original Suzanne Somers Thigh Master (Misc.)
Item arrived on time and as described. Now these legs are lethal weapons and I can crack walnuts between my thighs...thanks Suzanne Somers!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little over-priced but I love it anyway., December 13, 2012
This review is from: Original Suzanne Somers Thigh Master (Misc.)
I wore out my first one after approximately 4 years so bought this one. I use it 4 - 5 times a week and absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Original Suzanne Somers Thigh Master (Misc.)
I love that I had gotten this on a discounted rate but other than that, I really like this tool. I'm that lazy person that wanted it so that when I watch TV on my couch I could use it and tone up instead of fatten up! It does feel like I can break it, but so far I haven't yet. If your wanting to be lazy like me and tone up with sitting on your butt, get it! You won't regret it!

- wanted to add this side note to my review (June 1, 2013)
I still have it and use it just about every other day and it still is in perfect shape. I almost think the fact I thought it was going to break is because the red center contorts to how much pressure you put on it. It hasn't broken and it still keeps me in shape when I watch tv!
I've also started to use it by pressing my elbows to each other like you do with a resistance machine at the gym!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected., December 18, 2012
This review is from: Original Suzanne Somers Thigh Master (Misc.)
Good quality. I wonder if it will last for years - I bought one years ago and it eventually broke in half.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bare-bones Packaging, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Original Suzanne Somers Thigh Master (Misc.)
After delivery I had to go back and read the product description and there it was the whole time: "Item is delivered brand new without box, DVD, or instructions." You'll get a thigh master in a brown box, that is all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Its a don't buy, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Original Suzanne Somers Thigh Master (Misc.)
Purchased this for my wife as she broke her old one.Within 3 months new one broke in half,quality is no longer there,must be made in China where Suzanne makes big profit but consumer beware its junk.

4.0 out of 5 stars good resistance, August 28, 2011
This review is from: Original Suzanne Somers Thigh Master (Misc.)
This product has been around for years, but I had never used it. I incorporate it into my 'leg routine' and it has pretty good resistance for this 'problem area'!! Well worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Original Suzanne Somers Thigh Master (Misc.)
What the hell? Who invented this? Doesn't come with instructions. Looks as though it was just thrown in the box when delivered. This thing doesn't even work!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›