Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
vote
The rod is probably 2 inches long and is made of a very durable material. This item would work on a keychain.
Mar 9, 2013 by Rodney
vote
where was it made? May 22, 2014
Sweden.
May 22, 2014 by wojtek
vote
3/8 of an inch or just a touch over 9mm
Apr 4, 2014 by Alex C
votes
I am sorry we do not ship International with Amazon.
27 days ago by SportsmansGuide
votes
You can use the BACK of a knife blade if it has a 90 degree edge. If it's a true emergency, you can use the blade of the knife, but be warned, it will likely damage the blade edge.
Aug 6, 2014 by whiplash
votes
I used up about 100 strikes trying to figure it out.But who is counting?It's well made and it works!You could always complain if you only get 11,000 strikes...ha ha
Apr 2, 2014 by Fred
votes
Is this a 5 Cm flint? Jul 16, 2013
Ferrocerium alloy, yes. Modern day flint.
Jul 16, 2013 by Sgt D.
votes
While I am not the seller, I can say that it did arrive that way the last time I ordered one, which was a year or two ago. Good product.
Jan 15, 2013 by TJ
votes
I suppose you could, jeopardizing the hone of your knife. The spine of the blade would likely not be sharp enough, so the hone would be needed to emit spark. I would use the striker for striking and the knife for cutting. But that's me.
Aug 25, 2013 by G. J. Parks
votes
I got some extra scrutiny at the airport the last time I flew with it on my bag, but once they found the strange cylindrical piece of metal (lit up BRIGHT on the x-ray) they sent me on my way without confiscating it.
Apr 1, 2014 by Lee Manevitch
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers