Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Orig X-mas Classics Sing Along
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on December 19, 2005
This 30 minute DVD is a little gem, filled with Christmas songs from many of the classic Christmas specials, all with the words on the bottom of the screen. I enjoy it, and my 3 1/2 year old does too. Plus, I love these types of shows playing in the background when we have company over during the holiday season (like the Disney Christmas Sing Along and the like) since the children enjoy them and adults to too.

This DVD contains the following songs (included with footage from the shows):

Holly Jolly Christmas

We are Santa's Elves

Give A Little Love

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

The Little Drummer Boy

All sung by classics like Fred Astaire, Burl Ives, Mickey Rooney, and Jimmy Durante.

Enjoy!
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2014
My children are big fans of sing along DVDs. They love to sing and dance. So with Christmas coming up and the great price I decided to go with! The kids love it and sometimes watch it 2 or 3 times in a row. I enjoy the the music as well. There are 11 songs as follows:
Holly Jolly Christmas (feat. Burl Ives)
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town (feat. Fred Astaire)
First Toy Maker tot the King
Jingle Jingle Jingle
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Put One Foot in Front of the Other (feat. Mickey Rooney)
Frosty the Snowman (feat. Jimmy Durante)
We Are Santa's Elves
Give a Little Love (feat. Mickey Rooney)
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
The Little Drummer Boy (feat. The Vienna Boys Choir)
on January 10, 2014
Exactly what I wanted, my daughter can read and wanted to learn songs, I printed out the words, but my tone deaf self could not help her, so she got to read along with the words on the screen and hear the right tone.
on December 23, 2012
I played this for a Christmas party I had and everyone loved how the movie scenes played in the background and it was fun to sing to songs we've known all our lives. And each song had its individual bouncing type over the words from a bel to a present it's a lot of fun and highly recommended.
on December 11, 2015
SUPER HAPPY!!! This is the same exact movie I watched as a child and have been putting on for my kids on Christmas morning for years! I lost it and I thought the tradition would be lost...UNTIL I FOUND IT ON AMAZON!! Thank you Thank.you Thank you AMAZON AND SUPPLIER. =) I excitedly recommend this movie for anyone who loves the Christmas Classics.
on November 25, 2011
This dvd is very cute for small kids learning how 2 talk. It has good songs and it also comes with a christmas movie which is also cool, this dvd is a super old school version tho, so if your looking for an updated version, this product isnt it. Overall very cute and fun sing along dvd.
on January 18, 2008
my 11 month old son loves this dvd. When it comes on it holds his attention,unlike other videos. It was a good purchase.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this for our 14 month old grandaughter We danced and sang the whole Christmas season! This shows the classics still have a place in our modern world.
on January 21, 2014
This only comes out at Christmas time but it is a great way for grandkids to watch, hear and sing along with this wonderful Christmas memories.
on December 18, 2012
This is great for home or in the car! Love the songs/videos. The wide variety this disc has and the quality is great. My 2 year old loves it!