5.0 out of 5 stars My triplet grand-daughters love this toy!
Published on April 15, 2010 by K. F. C.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rocker a bust
This rocker is cute yet I was highly disappointed when I received it for the price. This is the cheapest piece of plastic that constantly slides across the ground because it is so cheap. My toddler is able to physically pick it up off the ground.
Published 20 months ago by Chassity

5.0 out of 5 stars My triplet grand-daughters love this toy!, April 15, 2010
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
I purchased this for my triplet grand-daughters for their second birthday. It was an immediate hit. Each of them immediately knew how to use it by themselves, by sitting in the middle. They only had to be shown how to sit on opposite ends once to learn how to use it with two. Then their four year old brother jumped in the middle and off they went. It is small enough to use inside in bad weather and great for outside in good weather. I am very pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend it for families with young children. It is smaller than I expected so even though the four year old enjoyed playing on it with his sisters, it really is suited to the 18 month to 3 year old age range. Good price, great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin fun, December 16, 2009
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
This toy is sturdy enough that even the 7 year-old can enjoy it. The kids can sit in the middle and rock alone or play together. It is sized so that even a one year-old and get on and off without to much problem. It is one molded piece that is sturdy but light enough that the kids can move it them selves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dantoy Crocodile Rocker, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
I purchased this toy so that my child and the two that I watch could all sit together and rock. Problem is that when all three toddlers are on the toy their heads hit when they rock. They take turns and still have a wonderful time with this toy and it is very durable. They absolutely love to drag this toy everywhere and it has held up through all the abuse they dish out. I highly recommend for 2 toddlers... just don't recommend for 3.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fun but watch out the handles (holders), February 28, 2011
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
This toy is fun, but watch out the handles, it cut my daughter finger one time, because it did not trim very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple toy!, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
No bells and whistles, just a good, sturdy, plastic, one-piece seesaw! My 3 year old and 1.5 year old love it and play well with it alone and together! I love that it is light enough to move outside and inside and weather permits!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Price, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
I was looking for an item for two kids under 4 that did not have millions of Pieces and was a traditional toy that could entertain for hours. This was it. Safe, inexpensive and can be used for years to come. enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Rocker review, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
My 18 month old twins and their almost 4 year-old big sister love it. We wanted something that they could in theory all be on at the same time. That hasn't happened so far but based on the construction it looks feasible. It's a great one-piece construction and it's light weight. Small enough to have inside for the winter. The one gripe I have is that the bottom part of the handles on ours is rough so that if you wrap your fingers on the grip it's not comfortable, almost feels sharp. My husband and I noticed it right off but maybe that's because we have big adult hands that can wrap all around. The kids don't seem to have noticed. If they have an issue with it at some point we figure we'll just wrap the handles with sports tape or maybe sand them down. No biggie really but wanted to point it out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for one or three, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
Bought this for my two children (2 and 3 years we also have one due any day now) so the three seater will be perfect by next year. The two have fun on it and when only one wants to play, they sit in the middle and have a great time on their own. Happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crock was a shock, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
When I first got this toy I was dissapointed, I have gotten more materials for my money as the cost of this was quite lucrative.
Its very light weight and the handle undersides are very sharp edged and I had to take a finger nail diamond edge file to them to soften the cut edge of the blow molded plastic which should have been done in-factory,

Also the kids rock so vigorously that any kid in the middle will get his head or nose bumped, but good.

Its quite smaller than it looks and really made for kids under 5 I think.

This being said the kids 2 and 4 seem to love it. As it rocks it slides around easily on the carpet and I have taken to pulling them around and spinning them on it (one kid at a time in the center seat, so I cant send it back ha ha ...

but if I did it over I would look for a larger one something more like a teeter totter than a rocking chair.

They will outgrow this quickly, but I gave 4 stars because we are actually enjoying it, though $35.00 would be what I would expect to pay for the materials and I believe I paid 69.00.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twins Love It, December 21, 2009
This review is from: Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker (Toy)
Bought this item at the request of my daughter-in-law, who lives several hundred miles away. Have twin granddaughters, almost 3 yrs. old....love it...use it in the house for now, and when summer arrives, it will join the backyard playground equipment. Very satisfied with the quality, price and happiness effect.

Original Toy Company Dantoy Crocodile Rocker