5.0 out of 5 stars review
The product works as it should I would recommed, I have a samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet, thanks I hope this helps
Published 22 months ago by Joebob

1.0 out of 5 stars WILL ONLY CHARGE, and NOT OEM - LYING!
Picture for the item is WRONG. It is not a certified OEM cable from Samsung - it doesn't have the samsung logo on the cable. Also, it ONLY will charge the item, data transfer doesn't work. It came in a T-Mobile box that SPECIFICALLY says "Will only charge, not for data transfer." RIPPED OFF!
Published 18 months ago by Marc Kazen

1.0 out of 5 stars WILL ONLY CHARGE, and NOT OEM - LYING!, May 29, 2013
Marc Kazen (Spring, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Genuine OEM Data Sync Transfer Charging USB Cable Cord FOR Samsung GT-P1000 Galaxy Tab 10 8.9 Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars review, January 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 5, 2012
Its works great. It's exactly the same as the one that came with my Samsung galaxy tab II 7. 0

1.0 out of 5 stars No Data Transfer, May 28, 2013
Photo shows a Samsung label, but cable I received is labeled T-Mobile. On the box it says: "This cable can only be used for charging...not for data transfer." Amazon rarely makes a mistake, but it has this time. Perhaps that is why advertised price is now only $.01, instead of the $5+ I paid less than 2 weeks ago.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, Not as Listed!!! Received a T-Mobile cable (NOT OEM), June 5, 2013
Cable doesn't work for Data Transfer and can charge only if connected to an outlet, will not charge when connect to a computer. Item is too cheap to justify the cost of returning it.

Waiting to see if Amazon will do anything to resolve this, never had a problem with Amazon before. Fingers crossed.

At least update the listing!!! I see lots of other reviews that state they received the same non-OEM T-Mobile cable instead of Samsung brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Original OEM at great price, July 13, 2012
Kent (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
I needed a spare cable to keep in the car. I was wary of buying a non OEM cable because the reviews were mixed at best.
This cable bought from accessoryPost is exactly the same in every detail as the cable that came with my Galaxy Tab 8.9.

Paid less than $7 before tax. (7/2012) Sold by AccessoryPost

4 month update. My 5yr old son uses this cable for his Galaxy tab to play games. The cable has survived till now. He's not too rough on most things but he is still 5yrs old. I wish I could find a cable as good as this for my iPhone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung original cable, August 9, 2012
I compared this to my tablet cable, it is an exact match. bought from HardToFind accessories New York , cant speak for the other sellers. I am using on Tab2 7.0. I bought 2 of these, perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works when the OEM's didn't!, November 15, 2013
I have 3 Galaxy tab 2's between myself and my tween daughters. Not ONE of the chargers that came with them work any more. I looked it up and I guess they get hot and "burn up"? I don't know, but after dealing with 3 dead, very expensive tablets and fighting with chargers to work, I bought this one. Had them all charged to 100% in a few hours. I don't care that it's not OEM, or that it's "snug" plugging in, I care that it WORKS. I will be buying 2 more.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but..., December 30, 2012
...the plastic cover pulled off the plug the last time that I pulled it out of my device. I was able to press it back on and it still seems to work. Whether its going to come off again or not is anyone's guess I suppose. Fingers crossed... Had it not been for the black plastic cover coming off, would have given it 5 stars. Frankly, I am not 100% positive whether the cable that lost its plastic case was part of this order, or part of my travel charger order. The cables are both stamped with the Samsung name and both are supposte to be genuine. Buyer be ware, I suppose...

1.0 out of 5 stars waste, May 8, 2014
Did not work with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 in any of my chargers. Ugh! Fricken Samsung cable that doesn't charge a Samsung device??