Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Original Genuine OEM Data Sync Transfer Charging USB Cable Cord FOR Samsung GT-P1000 Galaxy Tab 10 8.9 Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 29, 2013
Picture for the item is WRONG. It is not a certified OEM cable from Samsung - it doesn't have the samsung logo on the cable. Also, it ONLY will charge the item, data transfer doesn't work. It came in a T-Mobile box that SPECIFICALLY says "Will only charge, not for data transfer." RIPPED OFF!
on January 14, 2013
The product works as it should I would recommed, I have a samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet, thanks I hope this helps
on November 5, 2012
Its works great. It's exactly the same as the one that came with my Samsung galaxy tab II 7. 0
on June 5, 2013
Cable doesn't work for Data Transfer and can charge only if connected to an outlet, will not charge when connect to a computer. Item is too cheap to justify the cost of returning it.

Waiting to see if Amazon will do anything to resolve this, never had a problem with Amazon before. Fingers crossed.

At least update the listing!!! I see lots of other reviews that state they received the same non-OEM T-Mobile cable instead of Samsung brand.
on May 28, 2013
Photo shows a Samsung label, but cable I received is labeled T-Mobile. On the box it says: "This cable can only be used for charging...not for data transfer." Amazon rarely makes a mistake, but it has this time. Perhaps that is why advertised price is now only $.01, instead of the $5+ I paid less than 2 weeks ago.
on July 13, 2012
I needed a spare cable to keep in the car. I was wary of buying a non OEM cable because the reviews were mixed at best.
This cable bought from accessoryPost is exactly the same in every detail as the cable that came with my Galaxy Tab 8.9.

Paid less than $7 before tax. (7/2012) Sold by AccessoryPost

4 month update. My 5yr old son uses this cable for his Galaxy tab to play games. The cable has survived till now. He's not too rough on most things but he is still 5yrs old. I wish I could find a cable as good as this for my iPhone!!
on November 15, 2013
I have 3 Galaxy tab 2's between myself and my tween daughters. Not ONE of the chargers that came with them work any more. I looked it up and I guess they get hot and "burn up"? I don't know, but after dealing with 3 dead, very expensive tablets and fighting with chargers to work, I bought this one. Had them all charged to 100% in a few hours. I don't care that it's not OEM, or that it's "snug" plugging in, I care that it WORKS. I will be buying 2 more.
on December 31, 2014
After losing the original transfer cable, I found this one on Amazon. It works great with my galaxy tab 7. Looks exactly like the cable that came with it. These cables are really hard to find at the electronics stores. You'll notice that Apple's iPhone accessories take over all the shelving at the store, and Samsung replacement cables are very hard to find, so online is your best bet.
on December 30, 2012
...the plastic cover pulled off the plug the last time that I pulled it out of my device. I was able to press it back on and it still seems to work. Whether its going to come off again or not is anyone's guess I suppose. Fingers crossed... Had it not been for the black plastic cover coming off, would have given it 5 stars. Frankly, I am not 100% positive whether the cable that lost its plastic case was part of this order, or part of my travel charger order. The cables are both stamped with the Samsung name and both are supposte to be genuine. Buyer be ware, I suppose...
on April 4, 2016
This cord was intended for use with a Samsung Galaxy II Tab 10.1 inch. My puppy chewed the charger that originally came with the tablet. It worked great at first and charged in a timely manner as it should. However, after only a month the cord began separating from the end that connects to the tablet. After 4 months of use the end completely came off, rendering the charger totally useless. I was so disappointed with this charger. I expected more from something distributed by Samsung. I will not be purchasing this cord again, nor will I be recommending it to others. I guess it's possible that I just got a bad cord and others may not have the issue I experienced.