5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch Not Smart but cool.
I'm not sure I would call this a smart watch but it is pretty cool. I love it but I love it for reasons that have little to do with being all that smart.
Cons..
Published 7 months ago by Manuel E.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice strap but too pricey!
Purchased this for my lovely wife.
had it 2 weeks now.

The metal strap that came with the watch was very nice looking but it pulled out the hair in my arms and I'm sure it would have done the same to her (lol). It is a heavy strap!

So we purchased this strap and it's soft and great.
I will say it's TOO PRICEY!!!
That's why I only gave...
Published 6 months ago by 1m2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch Not Smart but cool., May 21, 2014
This review is from: SONY Original SE20 Watchband for SmartWatch 2 SW2 Wrist Strap Watchband (PU leather Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Cons..
Well it kills your phones battery when connected and for the watch to do anything Smart it must be connected. Its slow. Reminds me up good old 2G cell speeds if you want to use apps that connect to nwt via your phone then bluetooth. Yeah u can get a browser and surf web but its SLOW.
Pros..
Cool looking watch. I got a leather band and it made the watch feel like a designer watch not a tech toy. The watch works. You can change the watch face, customizable. I have time, date, weather, text alerts and battery life all on my watch face and it looks high tech. The weather is brought to me via a weather app, all apps are stored on your phone. So my phone checks weather every 30mins then it sends it to my phone. Oh before I forget the watch vibrates. That's right it vibrates. So when I get a text, a call, or any other notifications it vibrates. Gray feature when sleeping,driving,in class,work, any time your phone needs to be silent. You can rely to texts as long as you already have the response pre programmed. Like I have Yes, No, I love you, basically a bunch of quick replies. You can reply to a text and people have no clue you are even texting. A ton of apps not all of them work or are very cool. This watch is great if u think of it as just that. A watch. You start comparing it to a phone and it fails hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 28, 2014
claudia guarino (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
Beautiful accesory for my sm2. I love it and Im using it every day.
Complety recommended for you if u have a sw2

3.0 out of 5 stars nice strap but too pricey!, June 22, 2014
Purchased this for my lovely wife.
had it 2 weeks now.

So we purchased this strap and it's soft and great.
I will say it's TOO PRICEY!!!
That's why I only gave it 3 stars.
----------------------*&^----------------------*&^----------------------
About the watch itself.
I will hold off until the Android wearable's comes out.
But I got this for less than $100 as an open box item, can't complain too much.
Battery lasts her 2-3 days w/light use, 1 1/2 with more use.

I have to say I'm not impressed with this watch.
The only good thing good about this is the find my phone option.
Other than that it reads you some notifications and messages.
With her phone being rooted (note 2) she is able to answer calls from the watch (only answer, not talk on it/to it).
I'm not impressed at all.
Guess after seeing my friends Gear 2, this is just a cool gadget.

5.0 out of 5 stars good band, March 25, 2014
nice watch band, better than the original rubber one. The pins on the original band would pop off letting the watch fall to the ground whenever I had a jacket with tight cuffs on that would pull at the band when putting on or taking the jacket off. Badly designed band put too much pressure on the pins causing this problem. The new leather band looks better, feels better (after breaking in a bit) and doesn't ever come loose at the pins. Wouldn't pay more than 20.00 for it though. Other good quality leather bands could be had for that price.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 6, 2014
I love this color it made my plain black watch look more girly and nice. I always get compliments. Feels nice soft, comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good utility tool for ur phone., April 19, 2014
Good utility tool for ur phone, it adds usability to ur phone as well. U don't have to reach in u retry pocket to knw who is calling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great being able to swap out watch bands!, March 27, 2014
Since it's a Sony it's exactly the same as what comes on the watch just another color. Easy to swap for a different look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch so far..., November 2, 2014
Curtis K. Davis (British Virgin Islands, West Indies) - See all my reviews
Good so far, If there are any issues. I will always report it here, as I normally do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leather band!, May 12, 2014
JZ (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
I'm pretty sure you can use any standard watch band but the Sony branded one isn't bad at all. At least not at the $22 I paid. I would definitely not pay the full retail amount. It feels great and hopefully will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 16, 2014
Very nice and look the color leather. Good