5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sauce
We use BBQ sauce almost everyday and usually have more than one brand on hand any given day. This is our favorite all around sauce. More sweet than bold, but not too sweet. Great on meat, french fries, scrambled eggs. My wife uses if to make her 'BBQ beef pizza'. Price and convenience is great through Amazon's 'Subscribe and Save'.
Published on April 9, 2012 by Jim

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising by Kraft Foods!
The Amazon advertisement states: "No High Fructose Corn Syrup" but that was the prime ingredient of my March order! Kraft Food website [...] repeats that statement reassured with "NO BULL".
Published 17 months ago by STEPHEN J. HOLLY

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising by Kraft Foods!, April 20, 2013
STEPHEN J. HOLLY (MENLO PARK, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bull's Eye Original (Western) Barbecue Sauce, 28-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined by Kraft - HFCS, March 17, 2013
John McMaster (MA, United States) - See all my reviews
This was my favorite, but Kraft have ruined it by switching to high fructose corn syrup from the original sugar.

time to find something new.

1.0 out of 5 stars High fructose corn syrup!, August 29, 2013
This is not the version without High Fructose Corn Syrup, even though it says it has no HFC. Love the Bulls-Eye with Sugar/Molasses, but not this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sauce, April 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Why doesn't walmart carry this?!, April 8, 2011
Once every 3 or so months the super center has it in stock.
This has been my favorite BBQ sauce for years. It's a good all purpose sauce.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff! Hard to find locally., November 6, 2013
Awesome. I baked 21 chicken breasts in this with a little vinegar for about 4 hours -- fall off the bone tender with fabulous flavor!

5.0 out of 5 stars BBQ base is the best, November 2, 2013
Best stuff out there. We doctor it up to make it more individual, but as a base for BBQ it is the best. And we are picky!

1.0 out of 5 stars Uses Syrup now vs. real sugar, August 29, 2013
I bought because it uses real sugar vs. corn syrup. That was in the product description (real sugar). Not so.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite BBQ Sauce, July 9, 2013
We have been having trouble finding this is in our national chain grocery so I ordered a pack of six. The only problem I have is that two people that have eaten with us have talked about how much they like Bulls-Eye but can't find it so I give them a bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bull's Eye Original (Western) Barbecue Sauce, 28-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6), July 8, 2013
Super product. Kinda expensive, but well worth it. We love the taste and it's towards the mild side, which we really appreciate.

Rate and Discover Movies