5.0 out of 5 stars The most addicting snacks ever
Published on February 22, 2006 by gracie

3.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, but have cross-contamination issues for GFCF diet
These are really yummy, and the ingredients are gluten-free, casein-free, and soy-free (GFCF/GFCFSF). However, I talked to the company, and there is a risk for cross-contamination with gluten, casein, and soy. If your kids seems to like Tings a little *too* much (as in addicted or continually asking for more), you might want to consider cross-contamination issues...
Published on March 24, 2008 by Tori

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The most addicting snacks ever, February 22, 2006
gracie (St. Paul, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Originial Tings Crunchy Corn Sticks, 2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
If you've never had Tings, you're missing out on one of the greatest culinary experiences known to humankind. Okay, so maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but they definitely do for vegans what those Cheeto things do for dairy-eating folks. The nutritional yeast doesn't exactly make them taste cheesey; rather, they taste like what I imagine Cheetos taste like under all of that coating. Delicious though, and EXTREMELY addicting! I have been known to consume an entire package in one sitting, so if you're on a diet watch out as they are certainly not a low calorie food.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have dairy allergies and miss Cheetos these are for you!, August 21, 2006
Me and my two children are all allergic to dairy (with one of them being allergic to wheat as well). They thought they'd never get to eat anything resembling a Cheeto again until I found Tings! At first we were a bit skeptical but after trying one we were hooked. I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Tings!!! Great taste without dairy or gluten!, September 27, 2007
This product is a great choice for those restricting dairy or gluten. It has the same texture as a cheeto and tastes quite good. Perfect snack for kids and no cheesy orange mess.

4.0 out of 5 stars yummy to me, but not to everyone, August 26, 2006
Tings taste "cheesy" but the flavor is delicate, unlike cheetos.
I love Tings, but not everyone in my vegetarian family does. Those who've gone a while without dairy seem to like Tings more than those who currently eat dairy, I've noticed. However, my 12 year old still eats dairy & loves Tings, so that's not always true.
Just don't expect Tings to taste like Cheetos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive, October 24, 2006
D. Yu (Mountain View, CA) - See all my reviews
I'm not a vegan and I love this stuff. Personally I feel it's on the same line with cheetos but much healthier. Tings is so addictive, a 1 oz bag is not enough. I eat at least 5 bags a day at work. The only downside is that it sticks to the roof of your teeth since it's so sticky.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, but have cross-contamination issues for GFCF diet, March 24, 2008
Tori (Northern VA) - See all my reviews
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to cheetos!!!, January 31, 2010
SLP Mom "asd slp mom" (Lake Charles, LA USA) - See all my reviews
I have a son with autism & it was recommended for us to do a GF/CF diet. I was stressed because I didn't think we would find anything to supplement his cheeto addiction!!! We had tried the GF/CF diet before with no success because the only thing he would feed himself for a snack was cheetos... After finding he had a severe dairy allergy we HAD to do the diet. I looked on the net and found "Tings" & they were an answer to my prayers!!! He LOVES them and is now able to have a snack that fits into his strict diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars DELICIOUS!, May 19, 2009
Robert's American Gourmet "Tings" taste and look like vegan Cheetos. No dairy of any kind--nor any preservatives or additives such as MSG. The shape and crunch is just like Cheetos--they are yellow, though, instead of orange. They are very surprisingly delicious in spite of the short list of ingredients. Even my definitely-not-vegan husband enjoys them. And the "snack" bag size they come in is quite substantial. My three children and I share one bag for a snack, and it's very satisfying.
They're addicting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tings are a great GFCF snack, July 31, 2011
My 9.5yo son has been eating Tings since age 2. He is allergic to milk and wheat and on the GFCF diet. He loves them and the rest of the family can't resist them either. Now just get them back in stock, please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lactose-free snacking!, February 1, 2011
Original Tings Crunchy Corn Sticks bring back memories of Cheetos type snacks-without the cheese! Plus, my kids love them and beg for more!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›