Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 12, 2012
I've been following Dr. Weil for some time, and I always take his advice with a grain of salt. Some of it works for me, and some of it doesn't. When I saw this product advertised in magazines, I just assumed that he was just putting his name on it for revenue purposes....so....when a salesperson at Macy's saw me glancing at it in the store and started giving me a sales pitch, I was a bit skeptical. However, since my skin has a lot of sun damage, visible spots, and many spider veins showing up....I thought I might as well try it, since I was using tons of concealer and many liquid make-up products. Well....the instructions were to use it twice a day, but I ended up using it mostly only once a day...and at first I didn't see a difference, so I figured I was just like all the other products I've tried. That is...until about two weeks later....my skin has improved so dramatically, that all I need now is just a touch of concealer here and there...no more liquid foundation necessary. Love this stuff, and would pay the price for it any time. I am not sure what the negative reviews are all about...and the woman who wrote about the "sample"...well, all I can presume is...perhaps it's not this product that she tried. I'm 100% sold on it. Would recommend it to anyone, and especially women with more mature skin.
on June 29, 2015
I started using this product in 90 degree weather with 99% humidity and it didn't make me break out, so right away I was impressed. I haven't had any luck with serums so I was skeptical to start. I've been using for almost a month and have had NO breakouts, which is incredible. I think that I see some scars beginning to fade, though I think it might be too early to tell. What I do see is a brighter, more even complexion. Generally glowy-er. Very pleased so far!
on September 22, 2012
I've used this product for almost six months. After about a month's time, I started to notice a general lightening but no noticeable change to age spots. I continued to use it for another four/five months...it seems to moisturize a bit, isn't oily...but really didn't see any changes.

I called Origins to inquire if some age spots were just too deeply entrenched to be touched by this and was told "it's not meant to remove age spots". Really??? I sure don't remember reading that disclaimer in any of their advertising.
on September 9, 2015
I have used this in the past and love this product. Makes a big difference to the quality of my face. Smoother and gives it more of a glow. I like the feel of it under my moisturizer and has a refreshing fragrance. Really I would give it a five star. Thank-you
VINE VOICEon February 3, 2014
I love this product. It smells great, absorbs quickly, and makes my skin smooth, soft, and bright. I cannot comment on age spot removal as I am only 34 years old, but I have a few red spots on my skin that seem to have faded after a while of continuous use of this product. I definitely recommend it.
on May 5, 2012
Love this product. Such a big difference after the first use. It gave my face more clarity and smoothness. After a week I started to see my dark spots fade. I have been using this for about a month and half now and I love it. Although it is kinda pricey I will still continue to purchase as I have tried so many products out there that either do not work or may work for a little bit but after use the dark spots come back. This one gives me a continuous smooth and brightness on my face even if i don't use it for a day or so and also I am tan skinned so it doesn't whiten my face like the other products i've used it just smooths out my face without causing it to have bleach effect.
on January 11, 2014
This item works fantastic on burns. Got a motorcycle pipe burn and you can barely see the spot. I immediately iced spit to get rid of the heat and used this 4 times a day.
on January 27, 2013
Takes a while though to see improvements but overall great product. I would buy it again it keeps your skin glowing makes you look more radiant. I'd say it takes a month and a half to see the change
on May 17, 2014
This has become a "go to" product for me. The results are noticeable and overnight impact on small blemishes are great
on February 12, 2013
I never write reviews but I wanted to tell how amazing this stuff is. I ordered the trial size because usually my face breaks out from everything. I have sensitive and acne prone skin but this amazing stuff really helped clear up my old acne scars and kept away my acne. My skin didn't get bothered or irritated. I began using it every other night and noticed a different in the texture and spots. I only use it at night and it works great. I would increase but it still helps at using it once a day. Great product but a little pricey... After I'm done with my trial size I'll be buying the bigger container. Good luck!!!