Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Origins of Sex: Three Billion Years of Genetic Recombination (Bio-Origins Series)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

67%
33%

on March 6, 2015
gave it as a gift to my partner. He loves it!
on January 9, 2007
Excellent presentation of arguments, although some of the central ideas have been challenged since it's publication. Evoltionary ancestors of microtubules may have been found in pro-karyotes.
on March 12, 2002
Well. I would not have been terribly suprised had this turned out to be a great book. Nonetheless, I was pleasently so when I realized I actually enjoyed it as much as Microcosmos. I don't know how much of which author went into what--and that does not really seem to matter. The ideas flow easily and evenly--the biology is straightforward and understandable, and the chronology seems (at least for me) easy to follow. In my humble opinion, another excellent book, and a must for any real thinkers library. I have mine..where's yours?