4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Origins of Sex: Three Billion Years of Genetic Recombination (Bio-Origins Series) (Paperback)
Excellent presentation of arguments, although some of the central ideas have been challenged since it's publication. Evoltionary ancestors of microtubules may have been found in pro-karyotes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Hit for the Mother/Son Team, March 12, 2002
Dr W. Sumner Davis (Maine, United States) - See all my reviews
Well. I would not have been terribly suprised had this turned out to be a great book. Nonetheless, I was pleasently so when I realized I actually enjoyed it as much as Microcosmos. I don't know how much of which author went into what--and that does not really seem to matter. The ideas flow easily and evenly--the biology is straightforward and understandable, and the chronology seems (at least for me) easy to follow. In my humble opinion, another excellent book, and a must for any real thinkers library. I have mine..where's yours?

$29.00 $27.55