- Thermo Scientific Orion Star pH Benchtop Meter makes it easy and affordable to take simple, accurate pH measurements; includes Epoxy Refillable pH/ATC Triode
- Also includes pH Buffer, pH electrode storage solution and general cleaning solution
- Large LCD display shows pH or mV readings along with temperature; icons provide quick updates on battery life, electrode status and calibration information; AUTO-READ locks in the stable reading
- Non-volatile memory holds data points; included electrode arm and newly-designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples
- Plug the meter into almost any power outlet with the included universal power adapter; may use four AA batteries (sold separately); IP54-rated housing can handle splashes.
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Orion Star Benchtop pH/ISE/mV/Temperature Meter Kit
|Price:||$657.14 - $1,632.10|
|Measurement Type||pH , Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) , mV , Temperature|
This Thermo Scientific Orion Star pH Benchtop Meter kit makes it easy and affordable to take simp... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This Thermo Scientific Orion Star pH Benchtop Meter kit makes it easy and affordable to take simple, accurate pH measurements. The large LCD display shows pH or mV readings along with temperature. Icons provide quick updates on battery life, electrode status and calibration information. Simple button layout and onscreen messages help with calibration and setup menu choices. The AUTO-READ locks in the stable reading on your screen and ready indicator alerts when readings are stable. Automatic recognition of USA/NIST and DIN buffers. Easily recall calibration slope data for procedure checks. The non-volatile memory holds data points. Plug the meter into almost any power outlet with the included universal power adapter, or use four AA batteries (sold separately) to run the meter on DC power. The IP54-rated housing can handle splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is a problem. Certifications: CE, TUV, FCC Class A limits. Temperature Range: -5 degree to 105 degree C. Temperature Resolution: 0.1. Temperature Relative Accuracy: ±0.1. Inputs: BNC, 8-pin mini-DIN. Battery Power: Four AA (sold separately).
Top Customer Reviews
By Jackie S Knibbe on November 18, 2013
Size: -2.00 to 16.00 pH, Meter Kit Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
We have had to order this twice because the first one broke. Now the second one is giving us problems
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again