Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2013
In my 30+ years of golf, I have had many putters, most cost over $50. As most of us know, when your game goes bad, it's the putters fault, right?
When I bought new clubs last year I decided to go ahead and get a new putter as well, not that my 5 year old Scottie Cameron was bad, I just needed a change. A friend had this putter and swears by it, so I had my mind open when we went to a club for a "try-it buy-it" day. I tried it and a number of different putters from a small brass blade to the most bizarre massive-headed alignment-type putter.
2 of Orlimars were in my final-4 in my trial. The T1 & the T5 were my favorites and I went with the T1 and have never looked back. My putting has never been better.
The T1 offers a perfect combination of balance and feel, with its extra large soft feeling squared grip and longer length (35"), to its soft feeling face, which seems to promote rolling the ball better, and the hi-lo alignment lines which help keep the putter itself in-line through the stroke. Being on the green is fun again as I get the feeling that most any putt is going in, and all for less than $40!
Maybe my best golf purchase ever!
on April 2, 2016
Just like the rest of the reviews, this is a GREAT putter. The feel is very similar to all of the Odyssey putters I have at a fraction of the cost. Comes with a GREAT grip, it is a jumbo with great feel. I am a little put off at the fact I have spent hundreds on high end putters when this is just as good for a 1/5th of the cost. Live and learn.
on October 17, 2011
This putter is a great product for the price. Amazon again did a top-notch job delivering quickly so I can get this out on the course immediately. One characteristic that stands out on this putter is the oversize grip. It is great and allows me more control of the stylish head. If you are super concerned with brands, then go ahead and buy a $100+ putter. I'm a intermediate level golfer and this is just what I needed to add the final touch to my Orlimar set. The only reason I gave this putter 4 out of 5 stars is because the headcover is good, but not the best. I will probably get a novelty head cover to replace it somewhere down the road.

Happy putting.
on November 26, 2012
I a friend did not have one I would not have bought one....however, I liked my buddies very much and this is the same putter. I have spent $300+ in the last 3 years on putters, what a goof I am, this is the best one I have ever owned. Great balance, perfect length, looks good and I am putting like a pro. Very nicely made product, worth every penny.
on May 11, 2012
Bought this putter 2 Years ago & didn't putt very well with it. Thought I should get a 'better' more expensive putter but after 2 months I returned back to this putter & have putted very well ever since.
It's not always about the price you pay & the name on it, it's how it feels to you & how comfortable you are with it.
The over-sized grip is something that you don't realize until you try a different putter. Over-sized grip helps with control, pace & speed of your stroke. Very good putter at a great price, can't go wrong!
on April 16, 2015
This is an amazing value! The bigger grip took a little getting used to, but my putts are now truer and my hands are much quieter with each stroke. Never thought I would like a bigger head putter but the more I use it, I can't imagine using anything else. A true Amazon value!
on April 26, 2012
I'm not a great golfer, so I wasn't looking to drop a ton of money on a new putter, but I figured I needed to do something, because putting was by far the worst part of my game. I had hit with a buddy's much more expensive putter which had the oversize head and grip and liked it, so I decided to give this one a try. I have been very impressed already. While I only have my old blade putter to compare to, this putter instantly improved my accuracy and distance control. The grip has a great feel, and I was surprised at the overall quality of the club.
on April 12, 2015
Nice putter. good feel when striking the ball. I was able to sink five putts in a row from 8 feet. That's very good for me! It may not make my game a lot better, but the putter makes me look like I know what I am doing ;-)
on February 19, 2016
Played my first 18 today with my new Tangent T1 today. Took about 6 holes for me to adjust from my old Taylormade spider. I know what your saying to yourself, why would I go from the spider to this putter. Long story short, last week there was an unfortunate accident on the 16th hole of my last game, and well the spider didn't make it...lol I think you know where I'm going. So I decided not to have such expensive accidents in the future.
Anyway about the T1, I'm very pleased with the quality for the $ invested. The wide grip and looks compare with any $150 putter on the market. The head cover is a little bit of a pain to take on and off but I usually get a novelty head cover for more clubs anyway so no big deal. If I'm being objective, I would say the only very minor issue I have is the head is a tad heavy. Now that could just be a personal opinion. I'm sure there are some that would prefer the heavier head. It took me about 6 greens to finally get it down. I was having a tendency starting out with this putter to get to low on my puts, causing me to nick the grass before hitting my ball on the green. Stupid I know, but I attribute this issue with the wait difference from my old putter head to this one. Overall on a scale of 1-10, comparing this to the top $ putters on the market. I would give it an 8 out of ten stars. This is the second Orlimar club that I bout. My first was the Orlimar 3h hybrid. My happiness with that club lead me to purchase the T1 putter. After my experience with both of mu Orlimar products, I will absolutely continue to purchase the Orlimar clubs over the high $ products in the future. I'm done buying the expensive clubs. Orlimar has the same modern look and quality as the popular brands on the market. Hopes this feedback helps.
on May 5, 2014
It's okay is fitting... My old putter broke (no I didn't throw it in the pond on #4) and I read the great reviews. I'm keeping it, but some of the other writers must work for Tangent. For a cheap putter it's fine, but this is not an Odyssey replacement!!