5.0 out of 5 stars I now have fingernails!!!!
Published on October 21, 2010 by therealshahrazad

3.0 out of 5 stars Washes off easily
The product is effective as long as you don't wash your hands too often or too thoroughly because the product washes off.
Published on August 17, 2011 by manito

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have fingernails!!!!, October 21, 2010
This review is from: Orly No Bite (0.6oz) Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking (Health and Beauty)
I originally purchased this stuff for my 10 year old son because he was constantly chewing his nails. It worked so well on him because it cut down on the time he had his fingers in his mouth. So then I tried it on myself and now my own nails have grown out and I recently polished them. So my son and I are now sharing and competing to see whose nails can grow the longest. So I am sure Orly No Bite had a lot to do with this success. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SELLER!, October 28, 2011
The package came Around the time that the seller said it would. The only thing with the product is that you have to use his product every couple of days or so just so that the bitter flavor doesn't fade. Other than that the nail polish actually curbed my nail biting habit. I would reccomend both the product and the seller to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, November 23, 2011
the product came much faster than expected and works like a charm. it tastes disgustingly bitter and im hoping it keeps working even after its not being used

3.0 out of 5 stars Washes off easily, August 17, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, November 28, 2005
This product peels off easily and doesnt taste bad...try the mava product it is 100 times better

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, June 13, 2014
My daughter just sucks it right off her thumb. Not in any way a deterrent. We will not be buying this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really works, July 8, 2013
This stuff really works wonders on my nails. Everytime i try to bite my nails i taste this nasty bitter taste. this would work great for little kids who bite their nails also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finger Biting, May 24, 2013
I bought this for my older son who has a bad habit of biting his nails and fingers. It did work for a short period of time. I noticed that i had to keep applying it every other day. I did like it but it can be frustrated to keep applying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, June 27, 2012
laura (KINSTON, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
The only reason I gave this 1 star is so it wouldn't like I forgot to rate it. Didn't work, my 3 year old had her fingers back in her mouth as soon as it dried, I reapplied, same thing....

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is so-so, April 25, 2012
bought this for my 7 yr old daughter...unfortunately, it doesn't stop her from biting... so will have to try something else.