Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 0.6 oz|Change

on October 21, 2010
I originally purchased this stuff for my 10 year old son because he was constantly chewing his nails. It worked so well on him because it cut down on the time he had his fingers in his mouth. So then I tried it on myself and now my own nails have grown out and I recently polished them. So my son and I are now sharing and competing to see whose nails can grow the longest. So I am sure Orly No Bite had a lot to do with this success. Thank you.
on October 28, 2011
The package came Around the time that the seller said it would. The only thing with the product is that you have to use his product every couple of days or so just so that the bitter flavor doesn't fade. Other than that the nail polish actually curbed my nail biting habit. I would reccomend both the product and the seller to anyone.
on August 17, 2011
The product is effective as long as you don't wash your hands too often or too thoroughly because the product washes off.
on January 2, 2016
I just realized that this contains Toluene, which is extremely toxic. Humans should not even be breathing near it, let alone paint it on the finger tips. If an adult or child puts this into their mouths, they are basically swallowing paint thinner. I am throwing this bottle away right now. How can they market this for use by human beings ? Anything for a buck.
on June 20, 2013
This stuff totally worked for me, and I've bitten my nails since I was way little. In a couple of weeks, I had normal looking nails! This stuff is BITTER and will totally ruin your appetite if you tend to lick your fingers while you cook. They should market this as a dietary supplement, I swear. But joking aside, I loved this stuff. It just sucks that some jerk at work stole it from my desk!
on December 21, 2015
I got this to try and cure my three year old's finger sucking habit. He'd been doing it since he was about two months old. This stuff is magic! It stopped him from sucking on his fingers with only one application. It is well worth the price if it helps him avoid needing braces when he is older.
on March 21, 2016
I purchased this for my two year old who has been biting his nails down to the quick. I painted one of my own nails and could taste the awful bittering agent but literally seconds after applying it to my son's nails, he began chewing on them. The flavor didn't phase him a bit.

The polish dries incredibly fast and isn't shiny.
on August 6, 2015
This stuff is MAGICAL! My 7-year-old has been a thumb sucker since he was a baby and we are trying to get him to break the habit. A few days of this on his thumbs and he doesn't even attempt to put his thumb in his mouth anymore. Hoping this has saved us lots of money on dental work.
on September 9, 2015
It is bitter, but not enough to stop you from bitting your nails.
I bought this for my 4.5 year old son. It doesn't stop him from bitting his nails, but sometimes it works as a reminder to stop.
Soap under his nails works better and it is cheaper.
on August 4, 2015
Daughter had a bad nail biting habit, this has helped quite a bit, however we have had to apply it every night. She powers through the bad taste otherwise. I wish it were stronger as a more serious disincentive.