5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Published on February 26, 2013 by K. Getz

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
I don't know if I just got sent the wrong one or what but this doesn't even turn it matte at all. Just a plain topcoat. Waste of money and Very disappointed with the result. If you want a nice clear top then here ya go. not worth the money. go buy a freaking 1.00 one htough not this crap.
Published on January 29, 2013 by lieselsun

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Orly Matte Topcoat-0.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
Purchased this as my first foray into the world of matte polish. At first, I was worried that using a matte top coat instead of actual matte polish would produce results that left something to be desired... but I needn't have worried at all. Not only does this provide the versatility I was looking for (obviously being able to use it with any color), the finish is satisfactory.

After my first use:

- Product applies easily and cleanly over polish. Not too thick or thin, brush is pretty standard.

- Leaves a nice matte finish. To me, it looks about the same finish as "satin" wall paint, after one coat. This was sufficient for me, so I didn't apply a second. Even with one coat, your nails are definitely NOT shiny anymore.

- Dries fast! This is important to me, as I had very little patience waiting for my nails to dry to begin with -- and even less now that I've got a new baby to take care of. I managed to get two coats of quick-dry polish AND a coat of this top coat on and dry before my LO woke up from her nap -- maybe an hour, to be on the safe side. Changed a diaper immediately and not a single smudge.

I've yet to observe any negative qualities, here... but I suspect that, as most fast-drying formulas do, this top coat will thicken over time and well before I've finished the bottle. Will update with results!

UPDATE, 6-22-13: This stuff is still amazing. I don't use it that often, but the formula is still a dream and hasn't shown any signs of thickening. 10/10 would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Orly Does It Again!, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Orly Matte Topcoat-0.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
Orly makes another awesome product! This matte topcoat is great. Unlike some others I've read about that take forever to dry and are sticky, this one isn't like that at all. It makes your nails matte while going on smooth and easy. If you do as it instructs and wait until your nailcolor is completely dry before applying the matte topcoat, then dry time won't be a problem. Worth the money for sure! Nail fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER!!!!!!!, October 15, 2012
This review is from: Orly Matte Topcoat-0.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
I love this matte top coat! I have wanted one forever and just received it today. It is the only one that I will ever use. Not only does this create the best matte finish, it dries fast, which in my case is awesome. Essie's takes a while to dry which i do not like. I am such a nail fanatic and this is such a great addition to my collection. I love the texture too. Not the chalky feeling kind. Orly has done it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic top coat, January 9, 2012
If you're looking to spice up your mani this is the coat. I've been looking for it at my local Sally Beauty for months and finally ordered on amazon.So many possibilities, plus it totally revives your current polish collection in an instant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Matte Top Coat, September 17, 2012
Samantha S (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orly Matte Topcoat-0.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
I ordered this top coat after trying to decide which brand to purchase. I am very happy with the results. I always use a top coat so I am happy to finally have a matte option. Now any color I own can be matte! It also dries pretty fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Matte me baby, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Orly Matte Topcoat-0.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
I have several matte top coats and this one dries the quickest and the smoothest. I've used it a few times and always get complements.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it! turn any polish into Matte finish, October 15, 2012
This review is from: Orly Matte Topcoat-0.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
This top coat is amazing! You can put it over any polish and get a matte finish. It really looks cool over glittery polish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Orly Matte Topcoat-0.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
I got this product fast--within 3 days. It works great! Makes any polish very matte. Dries quick and goes on very smooth.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, January 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Provides a great coat but.., May 7, 2014
This review is from: Orly Matte Topcoat-0.6 oz (Health and Beauty)
I wanted a matte topcoat polish for so long and was very excited to get this. It works but doesn't deserve 5 stars..

Pros:
It provides a matte coat that looks great over any color
Dries quick

Cons:
The smell is horrible and makes the room reeks of the worst nail polish smell
The coat seems to fade after maybe 5 days, leaving your nails shiny again.

Overall it's nice to have but when I run out of this I'll try a different brand

Orly Matte Topcoat-0.6 oz