Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 12, 2012 12:33:29 PM PDT
Jimmy E. says:
I'm so excited!
Since 2008 I have posted on various "birther" web sites, most notably the "Natural Born Citizen" forum at freerepublic.com and at Birther Report urging the birthers to get around the legal stumbling block of "standing" to sue by challenging President Obama's eligibility in the CRIMINAL courts, not the civil courts (I posted about this just yesterday here at Amazon Discussions).
Well today, Orly Taitz, birther attorney supreme, is urging her followers to do just that! Orly says:
"Very important! New line of attack! I need volunteers to collect signatures in these 6 red states to impanel grand jury and try Obama for elections fraud, use of forged docs and try his accomplices for treason. States of KS, NM, NV, ND, NE, OK"

Six states have laws allowing citizens to impanel grand juries through the process of collecting signatures on petitions: Kansas, New Mexico, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada and Oklahoma.

The most famous citizen-initiated grand jury in recent times was formed in Oklahoma after the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, which killed 168 people. The citizens who collected signatures to impanel a grand jury in this case believed that Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols had been part of a wider conspiracy and that the government had not done enough to investigate.

[The petition in Kansas must be signed by 2% of the number of people who last voted for governor.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2012 12:38:05 PM PDT
Since when is New Mexico a red state? Or Nevada, for that matter?

But anyway, this should be fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2012 12:42:30 PM PDT
J. Potter says:
Since when is Oklahoma .... awww, damn.

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 1:18:05 PM PDT
Jimmy E. says:
I have always believed that a formal grand jury investigation is the best way to resolve this issue once and for all. I understand that no matter what a grand jury would decide, there will still be doubters, but a formal grand jury investigation will take the sails out of one side of the issue for good.
I had no idea that there were states where a grand jury can be impanelled by petition. This is new information to me and I thank Orly for uncovering it.
I expected that Sheriff Arpaio would turn his findings over to the Maricopa County Attorney for a grand jury investigation since he is alleging "crimes." But nothing has happened yet.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 12, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President by Jerome R. Corsi (Hardcover - 2011)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (321)