Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Orofluido Beauty Elixir Gift Set for Unisex
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2010
Let me first say this is a wonderful product which provides major silkiness, softness and shine. Hands down, if you have thick curly or coarse hair Moroccan oils are definitely the way to go to achieve ultimate softness-they certainly beat the "old oils", such as jojoba hot treatments and the like. With that said, I admit that Orofluido works and achieves the same results as one would get from using MOROCCANOIL brand (abt $12)and also One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment ($10). While Orofluido is much more expensive than the other two mentioned products, it has an excellent scent that the others are lacking- therefore if that is an important factor to you, stick with Orofluido; if not, I say save yourself $20 and go with a different brand because as stated, all three work the same. But something completely unique to Orofluido (aside from the intoxicating scent) is the mixture of organic oils- Lindseed, Cyperus and Argan oil (Argan being in in One and Only oil as well). As far as texturizing and control go, none of these oils tame frizzy's or define curls imo; these oils are more meant to penetrate work to repair deeply as well as soften.
on July 20, 2011
I'm white with thin straight hair. I can't use ANYTHING oily so was skeptical when given a sample of this.. But I love it! I got it to help re-grow thinning hair so I can't comment on that for months till I see if it works.. BUT, my hair is softer, not oily at ALL and it smells SOOO good! Pretty sure heaven smells just like this..
**UPDATE: it's been a year and my bottle isn't even half empty! (I only use it in the corners of my scalp) Not sure it regrows hair but I haven't noticed it any thinner.. and since I'm paranoid I watch it pretty closely. Fantastic product!!
on February 2, 2011
I am a hairstylist, and I highly recommend this product for anyone who has curly hair, that tends to be course and frizzy. Since my own hair is fine and straight I use just a bit before my blow out for shine and silkiness. But also this product is phenomenal on your skin. I wash my face at night to get rid of makeup and I slather a dime size amount all over my face and neck. It absorbs very quickly leaving my face soft and silky. I use it on my hands in the winter to combat dryness and on my knees, elbows and heels as well. It smells fantastic also. I am never without Orofluido. I love this product for my hair and especially my skin.
on November 26, 2013
I love this stuff, however this is NOT a gift set like the description says. It does not have the three smaller bottles like the description says. It has the large bottle and that's it. I ordered two of these and neither have the smaller bottles. The smaller bottles are perfect if you travel so you aren't packing a large glass bottle.

The product itself is amazing on my frizzy curly thick hair and does not leave a greasy feeling either on my hands or in my hair. It makes it shine, smooths it down.....and just simply amazing on my hair!!
on November 22, 2013
I bought this oil at 5000yen ($50) in Japan 3 years ago and since then I have been using it. I'm so happy that I found the same product at Amazon and much cheaper price. Use this oil when you dry your hair after shampooing. It will make your hair shinny and smoothly. Usually I hate vanilla smell, but this oil has no strong smell. It doesn't bother me at all. One thing I was disappointed is that it didn't come with three mini sample bottles that are useful for traveling. According to the description, it should come with them, but it did not.
on August 4, 2011
My mother-in-law started using this oil on her hair via her hair stylist and she was urging me to try it. I was skeptical - my long, super-dry colored hair usually doesn't like hair oils, ironically they make my hair too greasy, especially if I skip a day of washing. Not the case with this stuff! I just use a nickel or a quarter size amount, warm it up between my hands and spread on wet hair. It makes my hair silky smooth and even improves the color/luster. Plus, the next day my hair still looks great, no greasiness even near the roots. It's pricey but the bottle lasts a long time and the smell is lovely (like vanilla) but not overpowering. I appreciated the three samples of the elixir that came in the box - they are essential because I travel a lot for work and don't want to bring the big bottle with me in case it breaks in my bag or security steals it.
on August 7, 2014
This argan oil works miracles- my hair remains smooth and manageable, even in Texas humidity! Mini bottles are convenient for traveling. My only frustration is that the large bottle of oil breaks incredibly easily. I've purchased a total of 5 bottles, which have all broken after a slight knock on my bathroom counter (salvaged the oil each time).

Highly recommend this product, but handle the bottle with care! May be good to have a spare container around to transfer the oil to if you're looking for something more durable.
on January 29, 2013
After moving to the desert, I was seriously considering cutting off my long hair because it was so frizzy and unattractive. I tried a number of different shampoos and conditioners, with mixed results. I got a free sample of this Orofluido hair oil, and was instantly in love. I still use good shampoo and conditioner, but a small amount of this elixer makes all the difference. My hair is shiny, soft, and lays flat. Plus it smells amazing. And a single bottle seems like it will last me at least three months - probably longer. I travel a lot for work, so I went ahead and got the gift set, which also include three small bottles, which have been a blessing after long plane rides.
on July 16, 2013
My best friend is a hair stylist and said that as we age, just like everything else, we see changes with our hair. It looses it's natural luster and shine so what is a girl to do but buy a hot oil treatment! I've tried many different brands and have to say this, by far, is the best. While I initially loved the Moroccan Oil brand I tried something less expensive and you definitely get what you pay for. The One n' Only brand left my hair feeling heavy and greasy which isn't surprising since the first ingredients are silicone based. Recently, I got my hair cut and the stylist used this product and I loved it! While I wasn't willing to pay the $40 the salon was charging I figured I could find it cheaper on Amazon...which I did for half the cost! While this product also has silicone as the first ingredient it contains three different oils and has a wonderful smell. Bonus...it leaves my long, straight hair feeling silky and smooth and definitely not heavy. It feels like it actually penetrates the hair and not just leave a coat of oil on it. I highly recommend this product.
on December 3, 2013
This is the best thing I've ever bought for my hair. My hair gets dried out VERY easily (from coloring and health issues) but a little of this out of the shower, and it keeps the dryness at bay. A little more at night helps heal damage. considering how much you need to use (or don't need, I should say) versus the price, I highly recommend this product. It also works great at moisturizing freshly shaved legs.