5.0 out of 5 stars love it
I received an advance copy of this set and it's spectacular and is reasons. I can tell you having only gotten to see a few episodes of the series total that the show itself is entertaining.
Published 22 months ago by thomas eddleman

2.0 out of 5 stars Still Disapointing
I did not want a slayers clone I wanted ORPHEN edgey, somewhat dark, great artwork and music and characters I liked. Not whining undisciplined children.

Question: if you woke up three moring in a row with a women in your bed that was not there when you went to bed. Might you be asking what was going on?

Cleo is an experanced traveler. She would...
Published on September 9, 2004 by R. Callaway

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 20, 2013
thomas eddleman (fort hood, tx United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orphen: Season 2, Vol. 2 (DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Still Disapointing, September 9, 2004
This review is from: Orphen: Season 2, Vol. 2 (DVD)

Cleo is an experanced traveler. She would not buy every piece of tourist junk offered. Dresses maybe, food certainly, but stautes? She is walking and it weights a ton.

The burmese chicken, 10 ft of breast meat, is funny. Lycous attempts to give it a bath calls for lots of luck. Espceially when you leave the door open.

Volken and Dorkin: Orphen might lend money to Dorkin. Never to the idiot Volken whose greatest joy is attempting to kill him.

If you must have it wait for the box set used.

Orphen: Season 2, Vol. 2
Orphen: Season 2, Vol. 2 by Orphen (DVD - 2004)
Used & New from: $2.02