4.0 out of 5 stars nice support
I like the shoes. they offer great support for walking. they run about a half size smaller. they look a little like orthopedic shoes, which I'm not a fan of, but the support they offer is worth it.
Published 19 months ago by prp

3.0 out of 5 stars Second Pair Still Didn't Fit!
I returned this pair of shoes which were the second pair I ordered after returning the size 9.5 ones. These were still too small for my size 9 foot!! They just weren't comfortable at all. I thank amazon.com for the quick refunds on both pairs of these shoes.
Published 16 months ago by Janie

4.0 out of 5 stars nice support, February 26, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Second Pair Still Didn't Fit!, May 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars orthoheel lace up, June 8, 2013
surprised by the excellent fit. I did not have to "break them in" though I did follow the instructions of wearing them for short periods of time for awhile. Quality workmanship, fashionable looks contributed to my satisfaction. awaiting an improvement in my structure after a longer trial.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not neet ny needs, February 19, 2013
This is a very attractive shoe and hopefully I will be able to eventually wear them. I have foot tendonitis and my doctor said the shoe is too flat. I am now being treated for the problem but can't wear the shoes at this time.

4.0 out of 5 stars love my orthaheels, December 8, 2013
These ran a little small but they wash up great and make my feet and legs feel good even after standing on my feet for 12 hour shifts on concrete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle that was needed, October 19, 2013
Love it!! My feet no longer hurt...I can go to work looking forward to the day instead of dreading how my feet will feel. Thank you for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I could wear were houseshoes, September 15, 2013
I have foot neuropathy and an ankle that turns in. These put my foot back inline and I can walk in the wonderfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe, May 18, 2013
Very comfortable and walks well. Keeps the foot aligned correctly. It's light weight so packs well too and looks good with capris.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent light weight alternative to a walking shoe, October 14, 2013
XGG1969 (Minnesota, USA) - See all my reviews
I love Orthaheel shoes and have many pairs of sandals and three pairs of walking shoes. I ordered the Brooke slip-on but returned it because it was impossible to get on - with or without socks. So I decided to try the Kate II lace-up. It is lightweight, stylish, and offers the same comfort and support that I've come to expect from Orthaheel. I love wearing these with jeans and cords for everyday wear. The only drawback is that they do run small. I usually wear a 6.5, but order a 7 in the walking shoe to allow for gym socks and to give me room for a workout routine. The Kate II, size 7, fits perfectly with a crew sock or wool trail sock. It would not have fit if I'd ordered my regular size. But I wouldn't go up a full size as some reviewers suggested.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my mother..., August 22, 2013
I bought these for my mother. She needed something comfortable to work in. She normally wears a 6.5, but decided to get a size 7 in case they ran small. They were a little too big if worn without socks. However, she would be wearing socks and the fit is just about perfect and still comfortable.

Orthaheel Womens Kate II Lace-Up Shoes