5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PAIN RELIEF
Published on January 4, 2012 by GIANT PLAN

2.0 out of 5 stars Great orthotics but too hard
I've worn Orthaheel sandals for over 10 years and have always loved them. This pair had great orthotic support for my very flat feet, however the sandals were very hard - there was very little cushioning in the base (unlike all of the other Orthaheels I've owned). I ended up returning these and keeping the Spanco orthotic sandals instead - even though they are less padded.
Published on February 6, 2012 by Azza

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PAIN RELIEF, January 4, 2012
These sandals are absolutely amazing! I suffer from plantar fasciitis, and have good orthotic inserts in all of my shoes. None of those inserts does as great a job as these sandals. I use them as slippers around the house and it's the best my feet ever feel. Do you have foot pain? Then buy these! They are exactly as advertised, the price is fair and they came right on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Slides, July 22, 2012
Eileen (Anacortes, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking to replace the Adidas Slides that I had worn for over 20 years. They no longer make them like they used to so I have been looking for a new brand of slides. I have a very high arch and plan to wear these all day at home. I also did not like that most slides just fling off your feet as you walk. I specifically needed slides and not sandals since I need to be able to wear socks with them in the winter. These have been wonderful. The arch is super high and feels therapeutic as I wear them. I love that they have a huge velcro adjustment so that you can get them to fit perfectly across the top of your foot so they do not fling off as you walk or cross your legs while sitting. I highly recommend them for all day wear. The negatives that I have found are small compared to how comfortable they are but here they are...1) The sole is made of multiple ridges and gets constantly filled with food crumbs from my children. 2) The top velcro strap flaps up a bit. 3) My heals rub together a bit on the inside as I walk and after only two months I can see wear on the top grey foot bed (which is much softer then the black sole). All in all I love the comfort and they are worth the price if you need a high arch.

4.0 out of 5 stars bulky and loose, October 23, 2011
The soles are great and feel good. The adjustable strap however is very bulky and doesn't hold the shoe onto the foot very securely. It seems to slide off of the foot too easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Orthoheel Kiwi slide sandal, September 12, 2010
Suffering from ongoing heel and arch pain; These shoes felt great from the minute I had them on. I wear them in and out of the house and love them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great orthotics but too hard, February 6, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, just not for me, January 20, 2013
Mom2OneKS (Topeka, KS United States) - See all my reviews
I sent back my other pair in the thong style because my feet shifted off the shoe. This style is more secure and doesn't shift, but in order to have the arch fit properly they are too long. I have low arches, one flat foot, heel spurs and pronation, so from the description I thought these would fit the bill. I don't really know why, but they are not comfortable at all. If I hadn't gotten them caught under my recliner causing a slit in the heel I would have sent them back. Like with any new supportive shoe there is a break-in period to get your feet, legs and back used to a different level of support. I tried the recommended break-in periods and still didn't find them nearly as comfortable as my good old reliable Birkenstocks. Since they are waterproof materials I will probably use these for washing my car or other activities that might get my shoes wet. I honestly believe that these are very well designed shoes, just not for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars sole too hard for Plantar fasciitis solutions, January 5, 2012
well I bought these sandals hoping to ease the pain from a case of Plantar fasciitis but found the sole was too hard for me. I sent them back and to the credit of the company they sent me a refund quickly. I would not recommend these sandals for folks with pain on soles due to pain from pressure on soles of feet.

3.0 out of 5 stars orthaheel kiwi slide sandals, July 12, 2011
Hard to get used to, very hard, not a lot of flexibility. I wear them around the house as slippers, not out and about. Too hard on the feet. I would not buy another pair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Velcro, July 10, 2011
These sandals are super confy. I have a lot of pain in my heel and they are very good for any heel ailments. I also bought the slippers. However, in both pairs the velcro opens up. I bought slippers first and when they started coming undone, I purchased the second pair in a smaller size. Same problem. I use the outdoor sandals strictly for gardening and they come off every 2 minutes. What a pain when blowing the driveway or cutting the grass.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Disappointing, May 22, 2011
The shoe felt good and supported my arch well, however this is definitely not a shoe to really walk about in. It is still a flip-flop. I almost fell many times wearing this shoe.
It is okay if you just want it to walk from the shower to your bed, but I would not recommend it for walking around outside or even inside the house if you are into some serious activity.

Rate and Discover Movies