Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 16, 2014
Having never heard of this brand before, I was a bit skeptical of the quality. Definitely a pleasant surprise when I got them in the mail.
The lace length is true to the description on the product page and are very durable. Laces are thin but thick enough to where you wouldn't be able to damage them easily. They are the right blend of dressy and casual to where you can match them with dressy oxfords and not cheapen the look.
on March 26, 2015
My colehaan wingtip oxford shoes had leather covered laces which would wear out very fast. I bought colehaan replacement laces but with same issues. I tried different laces, some were too long, broad or all together bad quality. These laces have been perfect on my shoe. The are quality product and stay tied through out the day.
on November 17, 2015
I ordered tan since it was the lightest color they had, other than white. The tan was WAY too dark for the intended shoes. Not worth the return shipping cost. I will have to continue looking elsewhere for very thin dress shoelaces in beige or cream. If anyone has any sources, I will be very happy to learn about them!

Update: The company owner contacted me to see what he could do to make me happier. He refunded my original purchase and sent me another set, free. These new laces work beautifully! They are not waxed, which is the style I prefer. They are the right color for my shoes. I was very impressed with the customer service. They care that their customers are happy and are willing to go the extra mile for them!
on October 28, 2015
These laces were purchased in November 2014, I use them everyday on my desert boots. They are strong and waxy when they arrive, but loosen up to be easily workable after a couple of months or less. They look good and hold a knot perfectly fine.

These laces clearly pretty strong, however, the outside weave is not. They have unraveled after about six months. I don't put my boots through too much abuse, but I do wear them everyday. They are tied and untied at least once or twice a day.

These laces are excellent for about six to nine months. They still work even after they start to fall apart, but it would have been nice if they would have lasted a year. I'm considering buying them again, they are at least decent and I know what I'll get out of them. I'd recommend them to someone who is fine with their laces not lasting an exceptionally long time.

Update: I was contacted by OrthoStep and given a refund and replacement pair of laces, I'm assuming that my experience may have been an uncommon one, added another star for excellent customer service.
review image review image
on October 19, 2014
Good looking red in my chocolate suede chukkas. Goes great with olive socks.

These laces not only look good but their waxed weave makes them stay put when I tie them.

I will buy more colors.
on September 4, 2014
Not sure why, but finding replacement laces for quality dress shoes is almost impossible. Took a chance on these, and they are perfectly fine, maybe not quite as fine quality as original laces but still well worth the money.
on July 30, 2014
A++. Great quality. Not too thin. The right thickness for my dress shoes. A miracle! They stay tied all day!! I used to have to bend down every half hour to tie my shoes, after I found these, no more bending down! I saved my back too! Now I know where to go to buy shoelaces. These shoelaces changed my life!
on March 10, 2016
Needed to find a replacement lace for my Calvin Klein dress shoes where the original laces were just too long forcing me to tie big loops that just looked silly.

Since I have a fairly narrow foot didnt go by the eyelet count to determine the length I needed but rather tied a normal knot and measured how much off the end I wanted to trim the took off the laces and measured for the full length and subtracted the excess I measured earlier. Worked like a charm. Love that the lace comes in one inch increments as well.

Color almost matched my existing lace. The wax does make this lace a little stiffer than a normal lace but it still feels good. I assume it'll also soften up over time as well.

Overall highly recommend and would purchase this lace again for my other shoes.
on September 18, 2015
Great affordable laces to replace my old one which were frayed. They are waxed which feels different but I like because they look sleek and go through the holes in the shoe with ease. Highly recommend.
on November 2, 2014
My girlfriend thought I was silly buying shoelaces here, but why waste the gas when you know exactly what you need, and it comes delivered right to the front door? These shoelaces were identical to the round, waxed laces that were in my shoes when I bought them, and they saved me a lot of time not driving to the shoe store at the mall. My girl couldn't understand why I would pass up an opportunity to go mall shopping. Eh.