- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$100.00 (50%)|
If your dog spends time in a crate, choosing a crate pad might be the most important purchase decision you'll make for your dog. You might not think about crate pads too often, but if your dog is spending hours and hours laying in that crate, you better believe that this purchase is critically important to him.
Don't buy a cheap dog crate mat. The top selling pads on Amazon are flimsy pieces of material, offering no more support than a bath mat or a balled up towel, making it terribly uncomfortable to lay in that crate all day.
The bottom of a dog crate is made of hard plastic and unforgiving metal. Your dog needs a crate pad that is supportive enough to keep its elbows, hips and pressure points resting comfortably above the hard plastic and metal.
We make our 4" orthopedic crate pads with the same type of premium American made orthopedic foam as in our top rated Big Barker dog beds.
Our crate pads won't flatten or pancake out. It molds perfectly to your dog's body. This gives protection from joint pain, hip and elbow dysplasia and arthritis, and prevents your dog from suffering any physical stress.
The cover is 100% waterproof. You do not have to worry about accidents, liquid will wipe right off without leaving stains or smells.
The cover is also highly tear-resistant and will hold up strongly against dogs that like to dig or nest inside the crate.
- Supreme comfort and maximum support with our premier American Made orthopedic foam
- Big Barker Crate Pads use 4 inches of orthopedic foam. Most other crate pads provide zero orthopedic.
- Our crate mats use 2 different layers of foam. The top 2" is H10 Comfort Foam, which molds gently around your dog's pressure points. The bottom 2" is H24 Support Foam, which provides orthopedic support and prevents your dog's joints from coming into contact with the hard plastic and metal.
- Easy to wash - just remove cover using the extra long heavy duty zipper and throw in the wash.
Size: Small | Color: Tan
Would you like to give feedback on images?
A bit pricey but quality is high and shipping and customer service seem great so far. Color was more grey than the beige in the photos.Published 1 day ago by Debra
Excellent Customer Service. The jury is still out on this bed, however, the customer service has been outstanding. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Justice
I received the bed promptly. It came with instructions for care and I received a follow-up email soon after in case I had questions. Read morePublished 10 days ago by jp
Nice quality bed. But I felt it was very noisy. My standard poodle chewed hole in this in one night. But company was nice to deal with.Published 15 days ago by K. H.
Absolutely love this pad for the dog crate!!! Our 90 lb. male German Shepherd needs to have a thicker orthopedic pad for a condition that causes fluid to build up on one of his... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Chris Rackley