on October 15, 2014
Verified Purchase
If you are an Xbox one, you’ll probably want to have this item stashed somewhere in your house. I got mine some few weeks ago, and I’ve come to realize its rampant benefits. I still have my original Xbox one power supply system, and I use it occasionally, but you never know when it might break down, and you want to be prepared with the most reliable adapter in the market.

This Xbox one power supply from Ortz brings to my Xbox accessories kit a high-quality item that performs exceptionally well without any common issues or downtime. This Ac adapter doubles up as a power backup tool that can be used anytime. It’s portable I can carry it to my vacation locations when travelling, without having to interrupt my video gaming experience.

The Xbox one AC power adapter got to me in good time after I ordered it on this Amazon product page. The product looks exactly the same as it does on the picture they have provided here and comes in a nice box. Out-of-the-box, you get a brick style charger accessory, a long and sturdy AC power cord. The charger itself looks quite durable, and that is a definite added advantage for me. I, usually, have things dropping from one level to a lower one in my house, and I wanted something that didn’t spoil every other day. This item has doubled up as a high durable as well as a highly effective Xbox one adapter accessory.

Of important to note, unlike some dog collar products and whistles that I bought from ortz, which required me to go through some technical manual, this product is very easy to use. You just take it out of the box, plug it to your console and you can get started. I didn’t find that loud annoying noise with this product when using it with my console, although a lot of reviews on this platform tend to indicate that. I don’t know how loud this sound the Xbox one power supply is alleged to make is, but I guess it wouldn’t be louder than the stock charger system. Either way, I’m very happy that mine doesn't sound like an industrial area neighborhood.

The AC input specifications and DC output power does for my Xbox one and my power outlet. Since it’s pretty much the standard AC power specification, it’ll work on most if not all Xbox ones. I guess that is not worth worrying about. All in all, I feel that this Xbox one power supply and AC adapter cord make the ideal charger accessory for the Xbox.

For just less than 40 bucks, I also think that this Xbox one accessory is quite affordable. I have seen others that go for as much as 70 bucks on most online marketplaces. Considered the reasonable benefits you get from this one, you have an amazing deal. Based on my encounters with this AC adapter system for the Xbox, I feel that it’s a must have for every gaming lover. I’ll be certain to keep it.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on July 6, 2014
Verified Purchase
It works great for my xbox one console. The only issue I have is that if you want to get rid of the loud noise then I suggest disabling your "instant on feature" which keeps your xbox in a sort of standby mode, so of course the ac adapter still needs to be on in some way to keep the xbox on for faster booting. This is someone similar to when your windows pc goes to sleep, it is really on, but temporary off, which will require power still.

Since the fans on the inside of the ac adapter stay on during this mode, this is why I got that sound issue before, but all I did was turn off the Instant on feature.
on October 16, 2014
Verified Purchase
I purchased this the last two weeks ago; I was in urgent need of an Xbox one power supply AC adapter cord that I could rely on. I had another one that I had bought about four months ago, but it kept on failing and I had to keep on making sure the connections were not loose, and that kind of stuff. When you love your gaming, you don’t want a power supply AC adapter that is going to be an issue, so you might imagine how disappointing that was.

I got this as an email recommendation from my college friend Josh, who said he had been using it for over a month without any troubling issue. I decided to give it a try, and I can now write back on this comment to express my gratitude and share my own experiences of what this Xbox one power supply adapter is.

To start with, you get an AC power adapter cord as well, as well as a reliable and long-lasting power supply. I love the Ortz brand, not the first time I bought a product from them. The first time I acquired a dog collar, and it gave me some great service, so it was also kind of a relief and an added advantage that this product is associated with a top quality brand.

Regarding the specification of this power supply system for the Xbox one, AC 100-240V 2A 47-63Hz input seems to be the way it is. The output specifications are DC 135W 12v – 10.83A 5Vsb – 1A. Sounds like pretty much jargon but I guess it does for everyone, regardless of your power outlet specifications. This is easily a perfect Xbox one AC adapter.

Regarding the affordability of this power supply system, I bought it with a slight 10 bucks discount. My friend had bought it on offer for much lower, but I couldn’t wait until these guys issued out the next coupon code or sales program. Either way, for the kind of service that I’m getting from this Xbox one power system, I think that it’s very much worth 40 bucks. I have seen a few ones that sell as cheap as 30 bucks on eBay, but I would bet they wouldn’t last long. I have also come across a situation where someone bought aXbox AC power system just to have it destroy the device’s input port. So I think if you’re looking to get some guarantee as well, this might be a great Xbox one accessory to invest in.

Generally, I’ll give this a top star rating. It’s not every day I’m that generous but considered it’s been giving me some peace of mind, as well as the room I need to play my games without interruptions, I’ll give this AC power adapter for the Xbox one what it deserves. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to any one of my gaming buddies. Thank you
on October 17, 2014
Verified Purchase
I find this item to be an excellent power supply for the Xbox one. Now, me and my cronies have gaming night every Saturday afternoon. We just meet up on someone’s crib and connect our devices, after which we hold what we call ‘intensive gaming sessions.' It’s sort of very fun, and I always look forward to it. We have had enough of our own share of challenges. To start with, it’s common for someone’s power supply for the Xbox one to fail, which means they get kicked out of the game. It’s no fun.

Over the last 2 months, my stock Xbox one power supply got damaged (one way or the other), and I had a hard time holding everything together. I got a quick replacement from a local ACadapters store, but it didn’t last long too. Someone told me that I was doing too much gaming and thus the overuse was causing all the problems. But I wanted an AC power supply adapter that could power my Xbox one and keep going strong and working flawlessly regardless of what my usage patterns are.

The Ortz AC Adapter power supply cord for Xbox one has proved to be a game changer. I received it within a couple of days after ordering and immediately put it to use. The actual product itself looks exactly the same as it does on the Amazon product page. More so, you get an Ac adapter cord. From the onset, I had a feeling this was going to do it for me.

Unlike with most other Amazon power supply products, you don’t need some manual to put this AC power adapter cord to use. All you have to do is plug it in and you’ll be good to go. There have been comments about the loud noise that emanates from the power supply adapter for the Xbox one, but it isn’t really an issue to me. I have previously used a number of Xbox one power adapters that made a disturbing noise, which was not convenient at all. But for this one, all you have to do is make sure your Xbox setting has the instant on feature disabled.

The product feels quite heavy, but I guess that is common for products in this category. It’s in brick style like most other power adapter chargers, including laptop ones, so it matches the general design appeal of a cool Xbox one charger. You’ll probably love the fact that this product works without any problems and that it doesn’t seem delicate. I haven’t encountered a single negative experience with it. Right now I’ve satisfied that it is definitely what I have been looking for and won’t be looking for a replacement soon. Considered that this is an awesome Xbox one power supply with an AC adapter cord, I will be referring it to my gaming buddies and other buffs. Nice charger accessory, love every little bit about it.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on June 19, 2014
Verified Purchase
It works as it supposed to and came really fast. I purchased a different one from another seller (different brand) and had issues due to the loud noises coming from within.

This ac adapter though, has no loud sounds and I assume the last one I bought was defective. Everything works and Im able to play my games now peacefully
on November 24, 2014
Verified Purchase
It is terrible! Had it for two day's and it stopped working it had that burning wire smell. Do not waste your money on this product!
on October 18, 2014
Verified Purchase
I came to this product page after having a hell of a time keeping my Xbox one powered up. My stock, original system charger failed and I was offline for a whopping, unbearable 48 hours. You can’t imagine how that sucked. I acquired a replacement power supply adapter for my Xbox one from a neighborhood electronics auction shop. This replacement seemed to work, but it just did so for as many as 7 days. I was disappointed but I couldn’t return it as the auctioneer fella didn’t have any warrant for it. What a loss! I was starting to miss my original one. I had got offline another two days before I decided to style up and look for aXbox one power supply plus AC adapter cord through the ‘commerce’ option.

I purchased another one that seemed to rank at the top of a pure electronics e-commerce platform. After my bad experiences with my first two Xbox one power supply systems, I wasn’t looking to buy some third rate product anymore. I received it after a damn long one week and put it to use immediately. I also move my Xbox a lot between home and my own student apartment and I wanted a lighter and more portable product. After using this new Xbox one adapter cord, my device did a hard shutdown. This seemed to be happening anytime I loaded my 4 games. I had a problem believing that the problem was not with my console. I took the console to a repair technician who clarified to me that the trouble was with the equipment I was using to charge my Xbox. I was having a hell of a time with charging and keeping my device one, I even thought of selling it off.

What a damn headache just trying to buy an xBox one power supply? I also realized that my device was making a jet-engine-loud noise, making my room sound like some sort of a production factory. After a lot of these issues, and seemingly giving up, I got a tip to access this one from the amazon page from a gaming buff in my neighborhood. I was both eager and hesitant, after all the problems I had encountered with my Xbox one power supplies and AC adapter cords.

This Xbox One Power Supply

Most of the reviews on this product seemed to mention a loud noise coming from this power adapter system for the Xbox. But my concern was about the functionality. I decided to give it a try. I received it within a couple of days and put it to the test immediately. The loud noise was there too, but it wasn’t really a concern as some folks have identified a hack to get rid of it. I have since then been using this Xbox one power supply and AC power adapter cord without any issue. It’s been a saver – highly recommended. Scores an outright 5-star on my score card!
on October 19, 2014
Verified Purchase
I purchased this Ortz Ac adapter power supply cord for my Xbox one on September 17th; I didn’t expect to get it as fast as I did, thank you for that note.

I already had my original power supply system that I have been using for quite some time; this is after another one I had bought on eBay burnt out. I have read a lot of forum postings warning people to read reviews and gather a lot of details before buying products from online sellers. I had a bitter experience myself too after I purchased a very fake iPhone case. Thus, when I set out to buy an additional Xbox one power supply with an AC adapter cord that could give me the peace of mind I wanted, I was very careful. I looked at the marketplace and picked about 3 products, based on the number of purchases and what most of the buyers seemed to be saying through the reviews. After taking quite some time reading through the features of each Xbox one power supply, and looking through the AC adapter reviews that people were posting based on their own experiences, I settled on purchasing this one from Ortz brand.

For starters, my personal opinion is that this is a cool Xbox one power supply system. I always make sure that I’m getting the best charger accessories, power products and tools for my electronics, and this one just happens to meet that profile. There had been a lot of comments about the loud noise, so when I got it on my own device I wasn’t like…shocked. This is merely a simple settings issues that anyone can correct without needing a manual. I navigated to my settings and turned off the ‘instant-on feature, which I understand keeps the device in standby mode. This will effectively tackle that problem. On another note though, I don’t think this was making as much noise as the older one I had. Thus I don’t really have a complaint about the noise.

The item just measures 5 x 2 x 2 inches and weighs about 2 pounds, which is both convenient for pack-and-travel, and putting in my bedroom. The AC input specifications, as well as the DC output specs, match the accepted industry ones. I presumed I wouldn’t have a problem about that one – it’s a simple buy, plug-and-play Xbox one power supply. You also get a cool, reliable and long AC adapter power cord to connect to your outlet.

Other than the sound complaint, I haven’t found any defect, thus far, with this item for a long I have been using it. I think it has been offering the kind of reliability and quality service I expected it to bring on board when I was purchasing it. The product itself looks much the same as does the product picture, so I didn’t have any out-of-the-box surprises. All the same great product! Thanks for this Xbox one power supply and AC adapter cord.
on January 5, 2015
Verified Purchase
3 out of 5 stars. It works however the fan is a bit loud. My PSU is placed behind my home theater and I can leave the living room and walk into the kitchen and can still hear it when everything if off. Much louder than the fans on my custom gaming PC.

Other than that it works. No problems with it so far just a loud air blowing sound.
on February 25, 2015
Verified Purchase
This product is terrible because it get super hot and turns off in the middle of gaming and can only be turned off by unplugging the adapter from the wall