Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

• Customer Reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 30, 2012
This huge jar of popcorn lasts a long time. As far as I can tell no other popcorn matches this in terms of size of popped kernals and taste. The popped kernals are fully twice as large as other popcorns I've tried.

I use this in my hot air popper and don't need anything else on it. It's delicious just as it is. While there are always some husks, those little thin shells mixed in that stick in your teeth and you have to spit out, there seem to be less than with other brands.

The price here is equivalent to the price in local stores. Don't let the picture fool you, this is a very large jar. It's also a plastic jar so it's unbreakable.

Orville Redenbacher devoted his career to developing a hybrid of popcorn that pops up larger. Farmers who grow Orville Redenbacher popcorn must agree not to grow any other types of popcorn on their land to prevent cross polinations.

This is the best gourmet popcorn there is in my opinion.
33 comments28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2012
You just can't say much beyond Orville Redenbacher when you mean quality popcorn. This order came by FEDEX without my request and arrived in two days! It's large crisp kernels make eating popcorn as an evening snake a true delight. Thanks for the speedy delivery of a truly great product. I'll definitely be ordering again.
on November 21, 2013
Price is totally crazy. At any store the same popcorn (OR) is $5.99 and COSTCO has an 8lb. jug of OR popcorn for $9.99.
Best popcorn going but not at that price...shop around!
22 comments16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
The popcorn is great, but that is way to expensive for such a small jar, can get the same one at Walmart for $5!!! This price is ridiculous!
33 comments11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2013
I paid 12.98 for this yesterday. Price is now 5.90(12 hours later). It's my fault for not checking around for a better price. That means no more "one-stop" shopping on Amazon though. There are better prices out there if you look.
22 comments12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
My very favorite Popcorn. Orville Redenbacher Gourmet is best in show. Pop in an air popper and in minutes you have a great snack, free of fat, has some fiber and protein. The microwave popcorns are filled with chemicals and other things that aren't healthy. The plain kernels from Redenbacher are big, white, crisp and delightful. Enjoy!
on October 3, 2013
I like this brand. I thought I loved the microwave bagged version, but then I tried this, and it is wonderful stuff. Just use coconut oil, and a little flavacol in a microwave popping bowl, and you're good to go. Works well in stove-top, or popping machines too.

UPDATE: I should have shopped around, because I've just discovered I've been had by this seller. They charged me three times what this product sells for at Walmart, and grocery stores.

Too late to send it back, because I've opened it, but that's what happens when you don't take the time to shop around. But, it's the last time I'll be burned like this, I'll tell you that much right now.
on January 23, 2013
I have always loved this brand of popcorn, even bought the hot air popper to match. Everything pops, love it!
11 comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
Another great jar of popcorn. I dont use anything else! Highly encourage people to buy this product. Great flavor and easy to use.
on September 17, 2014
I agree with everone else here! For some reason, I was thinking I was getting 90 oz jar - with that size, the price would be good!!! However, when I received it, the jar was a LOT smaller than the one I already have that I picked up somewhere else for a lot less!!! And I was at Costco tonight and there was a 12.5 lb jug of popcorn, granted a different kind, but it was the same price as this for tons more!. This is truly great popcorn, but I will never buy this jar again at this price! Not sure what I was thinking - I didn't realize it was ONLY 30oz, not even two pounds!!! Not a good deal, Amazon!!! Sorry.