5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!
Published 23 months ago by Shoelover

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks amazing but scrapes
I thought these were the perfect shoes for doing my exercise classes. I love the colors, print and style. I was looking forward to wearing them. When I tried them on, they fit perfectly. However, the sides of both my feet were scraped after my first class. I was shocked because I wore thick socks. It's a weak later and my feet have not recovered.
Published 8 months ago by Elizabeth McGuire

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, October 13, 2012
I bought these because they looked nice and I loved the color scheme. I wear them every day, all day, everywhere. They don't have much arch support though. When worn while it's raining they squeak but way less than most shoes and the insides don't get wet. I was worried cause these are partially white shoes and white gets dirty easy but mine have stayed surprisingly clean. These shoes made a big impression on me and I'm getting another pair as soon as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Osiris Shoe, September 30, 2011
Great, comfortable shoes. I have not had them for that long so I cannot say anything about their durability, but I've heard they last long if you treat them decently. Love the high top support and the extra warmth during fall and winter. Of course, they are quite stylish as well. Might buy another pair made for cold weather since I like these so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Osiris NYC skate shoes, November 19, 2012
These shoes are the best skate shoes I've worn. Look out DC, Osiris is coming for you. Just a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, February 17, 2014
these shoes was just what i was expecting, in my country i would have to pay almost twice the price so a big money saver for me. the padding around the ankle is very large and comftorable. As always the shoes took some time to get used to. The front piece with osiris' logo is a little loose and might be odd at first. The white parts are a glossy material wich allows to easily wipe off the dirt and mud that gets to it. Great shoes and nothing more to say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, August 8, 2013
Just to get it out of the way. I'm a big Osiris fan (I have 4 pairs), so take from this review what you will. These shoes are true to size, and they wear well, especially if you go out and replace the insoles with some athletic or orthotic ones. Also, delivery was prompt (three days early). The one thing that may bug some people is the color. I bought the silver/silver/ black ones, and the photo up now would have you believe they're a near off-white color. In reality, it's really much closer to a light gunmetal gray, and they aren't shiny at all either, despite the glossy sheen you see in the picture. All in all, a good shoe, particularly if you're a sneaker head like me, but they may not be for everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoes for youth, June 15, 2013
Stylish and quality shoes for my son, look great, neat, and also come with extra pair of laces too, cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Shoe, December 14, 2012
Cool shoe; Xmas gift for my son but I'm sure he'll love them. Great shoe for the money. They definitely have purple in them which I am happy with, couldn't 100% tell from the pics so just be aware of that if your kid doesn't like purple. Can't go wrong with Osiris!

4.0 out of 5 stars Osiiiiris, June 5, 2014
They where a gift for my 13 yo, they fit'em just fine although a little snug on the top of his foot. His foot grows daily so it could just be that.

4.0 out of 5 stars green!, July 15, 2014
green is even brighter in person! good fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014