An ideal size for everyday riding, the Raptor 10 offers streamlined organization with enough room for extra food and layers. Lower side compression straps keep the load close to your back and a stretch woven front pocket stashes extra gear. Features include a 3-liter HydraForm reservoir with a 180-degree bit valve and HydraLock, key clip, LidLock with adjustment, a magnetic sternum strap buckle, a NoScratch top slash pocket, and a stretch woven front pocket.
- Best Use: Mountain biking
- 3-liter HydraForm reservoir included
- 180-degree on-off pivot bite valve rotates on and off in either direction.
- Bike tool organization
- HydraForm reservoir filling and cleaning
- HydraLock compartment
- Key Clip
- LidLock with adjustment
- Magnetic sternum strap buckle
- NoScratch top slash pocket
- Stretch woven front pocket
- Size: 488 cubic inches (S/M); 610 cubic inches (M/L)
- Volume: 8 liters (S/M); 10 liters (M/L)
- Weight: 1 pound, 9 ounces (S/M); 1 pound, 11 ounces (M/L)
- Dimensions: 18 by 9 by 7 inches (H x W x D)
- Reservoir Capacity: 3 liters
The Raptor Series brings Osprey's Hydraulics solutions to mountain biking and trail running. An innovative suspenion and ergonomic backpanel provide superb bike riding comfort and great stability while trail running. Bike specific pocketing along with our proprietary LidLock system keeps your gear organized. These packs feature a LidLock helmet clip, top zippered pocket for quick access, side compression straps, full elasticstretch sternum strap, magnetic sternum buckle, main compartment with tool organization sleeves/mesh pockets, blinker light attchment patch, stretch woven front pocket, and reflective graphics. BioStretch Harness offers a built-in magnet for quick bite valve attachment. AirScape suspension has the ridge molded foam with air chimney that creates a lightweight, yet supportive and ventilated backpanel, stretch sternum strap with magnetic hose attachment, and lightweight webbing. The BioStretch built-in hipbelt offers a mesh covered, perforated hip belt and a modified straight ErgoPull hipbelt closure.