Top positive review
9 people found this helpful
Great Middleweight Pack
on May 1, 2012
Purchased the large, meteorite model pack for dayhiking, overnight hikes with shelters, and airplane travel. So far, it has worked well in every capacity.
- Good distribution of weight between hips and shoulders when loaded.
- Solid construction, feels as though it will last through the years.
- The two loops for storing trekking poles are awesome, not a feature on my other packs.
- Very breathable where the frame rest against your back, no major sweat buildup.
- Size and shape is ideal for active hiking and scrambling, so no need to leave gear behind during side trips.
- The cord lock for the drawstring that closes the top is a pain by design.
All in all, a great pack for middleweight excursions at a great price compared to major stores. Someone with a full set of ultralight and tight packing gear might find it suitable for every occasion. Just be sure to buy for where you want to hike, as this bag is too small for my full tent setup, nor for hikes where it is necessary to carry 1-2 days worth of water.