Stow straps let you affix mountaineering tools such as ice axes or trekking poles.
The Aura 50 is sized just right for your next ounce-counting outdoor adventure, at approximately 3,000 cubic inches and with an average weight just over three pounds (depending on which size you select). A traditional floating top pocket/top load design and twin front pockets with welded water resistant zips makes loading easy, and other features include an internal hydration sleeve, zippered mesh pockets on the hipbelt, and removable sleeping pad straps.
- Adjustable harness: The torso-adjustable, interchangeable shoulder harness allows three inches of adjustment for a fine-tuned fit, while using a new pad design, spacer mesh, and ventilated foam for breathable, supportive cushioning.
- Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt: The new Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt design uses dual density foam for improved support, and spacer mesh for breathability. The exclusive adjustment system allows the belt to be custom fitted with a six-inch total adjustment range while wearing the pack.
- Hydration sleeve: All Atmos Series packs are hydration compatible, with tube exit ports on both sides of the pack.
- Removable sleeping pad straps: Removable sleeping pad straps add a level of performance versatility.
- Removable top pocket: The floating top pocket with under-lid mesh pocket can be easily removed.
- Tool attachment: Dual ice tool loops and bungee tool tie-offs let you lash mountaineering gear to the pack's exterior.
- Vertical zip pocket: Dual vertical zip front pockets allow for easy gear organization.
The torso adjustable interchangeable shoulder harness allows three inches of fine-tuning for a comfortable, custom fit.
- 2,868 cubic inches
- 47 liters
- Three-pound, one-ounce weight
- 3,051 cubic inches
- 50 liters
- Three-pound, two-ounce weight
- 3,234 cubic inches
- 53 liters
- Three-pound, four-ounce weight
Osprey products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.