Stow straps let you affix mountaineering tools such as ice axes or trekking poles.
The Aura 65 brings a ventilated mesh back panel with side crescent to mulit-day backpacking. A comfortable waffle foam harness and hipbelt provides a custom fit, while AirSpeed suspension ensures an optimal carry experience, even when the pack's fully packed.
- Adjustable harness: The torso-adjustable, interchangeable shoulder harness allows three inches of adjustment for a fine-tuned fit, while using a new pad design, spacer mesh, and ventilated foam for breathable, supportive cushioning.
- AirSpeed suspension: AirSpeed suspension with LightWire frame and 3D tensioned, breathable mesh back panel optimizes pack balance, ventilation, and support.
- Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt: The new Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt design uses dual density foam for improved support, and spacer mesh for breathability. The exclusive adjustment system allows the belt to be custom fitted with a six-inch total adjustment range while wearing the pack.
- Hydration sleeve: All Atmos Series packs are hydration compatible, with tube exit ports on both sides of the pack.
- Removable sleeping pad straps: Removable sleeping pad straps add a level of performance versatility.
- Removable top pocket: The floating top pocket with under-lid mesh pocket can be easily removed.
- Tool attachment: Dual ice tool loops and bungee tool tie-offs let you lash mountaineering gear to the pack's exterior.
- Vertical zip pocket: Dual vertical zip front pockets allow for easy gear organization.
- Sleeping bag compartment: A zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider keeps your bag protected and accessible.
The torso adjustable interchangeable shoulder harness allows three inches of fine-tuning for a comfortable, custom fit.
- 3,783 cubic inches
- 62 liters
- Three-pound, six-ounce weight
- 3,967 cubic inches
- 65 liters
- Three-pound, nine-ounce weight
- 4,150 cubic inches
- 68 liters
- Three-pound, ten-ounce weight
Osprey products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.