The Aura 65 brings a ventilated mesh backpanel with side crescent to multi-day backpacking. An ultra-comfortable waffle foam harness and hipbelt provides superb fit while our AirSpeed suspension provides great carry.
Stow straps let you affix mountaineering tools such as ice axes or trekking poles.
With the Aura Series of women's packs, gear maker Osprey sought to redefine expectations about weight, ventilation, and comfort. As a result, a redesigned AirSpeed suspension system now provides a customized fit, with fully adjustable torso length, interchangeable harnesses, and adjustable hipbelt fit. Durable materials, meanwhile, include 210-denier twill nylon and 100-denier mini-ripstop nylon for long-lasting use.
The Aura 65 brings a ventilated mesh back panel with side crescent to mulit-day backpacking. A comfortable waffle foam harness and hipbelt provides a custom fit, while AirSpeed suspension ensures an optimal carry experience, even when the pack's fully packed.
- Adjustable harness: The torso-adjustable, interchangeable shoulder harness allows three inches of adjustment for a fine-tuned fit, while using a new pad design, spacer mesh, and ventilated foam for breathable, supportive cushioning.
- AirSpeed suspension: AirSpeed suspension with LightWire frame and 3D tensioned, breathable mesh back panel optimizes pack balance, ventilation, and support.
- Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt: The new Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt design uses dual density foam for improved support, and spacer mesh for breathability. The exclusive adjustment system allows the belt to be custom fitted with a six-inch total adjustment range while wearing the pack.
- Hydration sleeve: All Atmos Series packs are hydration compatible, with tube exit ports on both sides of the pack.
- Removable sleeping pad straps: Removable sleeping pad straps add a level of performance versatility.
- Removable top pocket: The floating top pocket with under-lid mesh pocket can be easily removed.
- Tool attachment: Dual ice tool loops and bungee tool tie-offs let you lash mountaineering gear to the pack's exterior.
- Vertical zip pocket: Dual vertical zip front pockets allow for easy gear organization.
- Sleeping bag compartment: A zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider keeps your bag protected and accessible.
The torso adjustable interchangeable shoulder harness allows three inches of fine-tuning for a comfortable, custom fit.
- 3,783 cubic inches
- 62 liters
- Three-pound, six-ounce weight
- 3,967 cubic inches
- 65 liters
- Three-pound, nine-ounce weight
- 4,150 cubic inches
- 68 liters
- Three-pound, ten-ounce weight
Osprey products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.