5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for biking but use it for hiking too, August 1, 2013
I really like this pack. The water sack has some rigidity and it goes in and comes out of its compartment with ease. I bought it for biking, but now I use it for all my outdoor activities, including hiking in the mountains. It is light and compact, yet fits everything I need, except my jacket which my partner carries for me. I manage to fit gloves, hat, rain poncho, warm shirt, camera, small purse, lunch and more. The designers thought of everything. The only thing I don't like is the look of the plastic tube that loops around the front of your body -- but it's just an aesthetic problem I only notice in photos. My Camelbak, which has serious design flaws, at least has a nice blue cover over the plastic tube.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, June 7, 2013
But, it makes my back as sweaty as the other packs i have used in the past. Thought this one would be a little different per reviews i read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, August 12, 2012
After looking at many water packs, my sister recomended this one.
I'm glad I listened. Very light, perfect for day hikes. The water distributes evenly on your back, and I love the magnet holder of the mouth piece. Perfect for a womans fit. You won't be disapointed with this product. Water retrieval is very easy and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Camelback, August 8, 2012
Lillers (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Osprey Verve 7-Litre Hydration Pack (Sports)
Simply put, this is the best hydration pack I've ever used. Enough space for phone, camera, light rain gear and snacks, but not too big so it isn't bulky. The hydration sleeve is easy to fill, easy to clean and has its own dedicated compartment. Love the bike helmet clip and the water delivery tube. All in all, it beats my Camelback hands down because of the features mentioned above and because it's more comfortable to wear. The simple waist strap is perfect. You will not regret buying this.

Osprey Verve 7-Litre Hydration Pack