on December 9, 2011
Size Name: MediumColor Name: Salsa OrangeVerified Purchase
I've now had this pack for 3 years and still love it as much as the day I bought it. It is extremely durable and comfortable considering how much I still tend to overpack. I have brought this pack with me on several trips abroad and now on one hiking trip to the Grand Canyon and it's still in as great of shape today as it was when I bought it - except 1 zipper that I got stuck somehow and haven't bothered to get fixed.

I recently realized the utility of the option to use a water bladder in this pack and it is AWESOME! I easily fit a 3 liter bladder in the section made for it, and it kept the water cool for hours. The nozzle/ hose can come out of the pack on either side, so it's easy for people who are left or right handed.

A friend recommended this pack to me because it is easy to access items from the top, bottom, and side and I do like all of those entry points, even though I tend to feel that to get something from the middle of the pack I still tend to take most of it out.

The only thing that I wish this pack had is a feature I just saw on a friend's pack recently - pockets on the hip belts. She was able to keep her cellphone in one and it was extremely easy for her to take out the phone to snap a picture and put it back without help. If Osprey has added that feature to any of its packs in the last few years, that's the only thing that could possibly make this pack any better.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again