Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ostart Set of 22 Sizes 4.8'' (12.5cm) Aluminium Metal Crochet Hooks Knitting Needles Kits(0.5mm - 5.0mm)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 16, 2013
As hooks they work just fine. But do remember to double check the size before you use it. Sizes given are inaccurate. Luckily there are apps out there for this, as well as plenty of tools too. And do note that these are about an inch shorter than most hooks available in the US.
on May 11, 2013
I am always putting my needles down and cannot remember where they are. Figured this product was perfect, lots of back up needles. Plus, a lot of sizes I did not have. I have used a few and I give this product 5 plus on delivery, quality for price, range of needle sizes and number of needles for the price.
on September 16, 2013
I am a knitter and was about to start on a project that included putting very tiny seed beads onto the stitches. The smallest hook sizes are not easy to find. I was happy to see this 22-pc set for sale. I was not concerned about some of the reviews saying that the hooks were short and that size labels were not 100% accurate. I just needed really tiny hooks that could go through the beads. Seed beads are notorious for not always having uniform hole size but the 3 smallest hooks in this set were able to accommodate the beads just fine. The price is good too.. a full set of hooks for the price one would normally pay for just 1 or 2 "name brand" hooks at a retail store. The other hooks in the set I can always use for future projects that incorporate larger beads so they won't go to waste. The set of hooks arrived quickly and packed well.
on January 9, 2013
Great quality for the price! Most of the hooks are really small which they tell you, I bought this set for small detailed work and it is great... I just got it today and have already started to use them!! Everything comes the way you see it in the picture!Thanxs so much!!!
on March 19, 2015
... These needles are some of the best I've ever had for extremely delicate crocheting. Plus, the smaller the hook, the more protection "O Start" gave by putting a rubbery plastic sleeve over them! I really appreciate the touch ~ wonderful! The sizes are clear and true; the hook shape is easy to grasp and let go of the thread; the needles feel cool, smooth, and balanced in the hand. This set is excellent addition for an experienced crocheter as well as a beginner. The size variety is more than thorough!
I received the item promptly, they were well packaged and exactly as advertised. The price provides great value for the dollar, too.
I strongly recommend the seller, "O Start". I give them a 5* rating as well ~ Thank you!
on April 17, 2014
I'm not especially delighted with this purchase however by using the slip on foam (don't know name) it's always good to keep extra hooks available.I also use them (and a few small skeins of yarn when I'm in public to avail anyone who is curious in learning how-to.This way,if I lose a hook,so,I've gained a new client.
This is a small investment into gaining clients and maybe a new acquaintance.Well worth the small price.
on April 10, 2014
on January 13, 2014
I actually contacted the seller asking about how long the product might take to get to me because I had a project I wanted to work on as a gift. The seller responding quickly and offered to put two smaller sets together that equal this one set so that she could get it out more quickly. It took about 3 weeks to get to me, but it would have taken a lot longer than that. The product itself just can't be beat.
on October 24, 2013
I also bought these to fill missing sizes I didn't have and to have extra needles. Mine came with 20 hooks I was missing the 4.50 and 5.0 but for the price figures it was no big deal. I crochet a lot using thread crochet so these are great. I don't know if sizes are off or not since for me that doesn't matter when I am making items.
on May 8, 2014
You get what you pay for... They're not very good quality: Rough and uneven near the hook, especially on the smaller sizes. Some of the smallest sizes are very poorly shaped - more a lump than a hook, and nearly unusable.

I also didn't get the sizes listed - there was no 1.0mm, no 0.9mm and 2 of the 1.1mm ones.