5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINGGGGGGGGG
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE BRUSHES!!! SO SOFT AND VERY AFFORDABLE! BEST BRUSHES I EVER HAD! I couldn't believe it when I got them in the mail. I expected them to be bristly and rough. They were everything but that! I deff recommend them!
Published 16 months ago by skye

3.0 out of 5 stars meh
Cheaply made but cute. Didn't get ti use them much before the started to fall apart. It's upsetting. I was super excited when I got them. :(
Published 2 months ago by Sisbearr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINGGGGGGGGG, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Ostart 5 Pcs Cosmetic Makeup Tool Brush Kit Travel Set - Pink (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars great, May 13, 2013
fun for kids. bright colors, decent quality and has stood up to being washed multiple times now. would buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Makeup Tool Brush Kit, August 4, 2013
Product arrived faster than I thought it would come. My daughter loves the makeup brushes. As a makeup play gift I would recomed others to buy it for themselves, plus the price was very reasonable. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makeup brushes, December 15, 2013
This set is so prettily packaged. The brushes appear to be very good ones and I could not believe the great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars These brushes are great, all except for the foundation brush, August 4, 2014
These brushes are great, all except for the foundation brush. It's a little rough, and kind of small, but everything else is perfect. I recommend buying this, along with another foundation brush that's softer and bigger. If that's what you prefer. Other than that, the handle's are small witch makes the brushes easy to store in your makeup bag without taking up too much room!

2.0 out of 5 stars small, May 28, 2014
The brushes are cute but they're kind of small and falling apart. The brush bristles stayed in for the most part.

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, May 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Travel set!, April 16, 2014
I purchased these because I liked how they looked. You can never have too many makeup brushes! Also would make a cute gift!

2.0 out of 5 stars Travel makeup kit, April 8, 2014
The price met my expectation however the product didn't. Its difficult applying eye shadows because the product is poorly made.

1.0 out of 5 stars it sucks, March 19, 2014
When I got reseved it one Bruch was broke so I would not bye it is made in china do not bye

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›