Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2014
Super disappointed in this product when I received this item I opened it up and it was zebra print and the print peeled away so now they're just white brushes and there not even good when I try to put blush on it doesn't stay on the brush, very crappy. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
on March 3, 2015
i thought it would be cheeap considering i paid 1.39 with 2 dollar shipping, but they looked good so i said why not? WOW am i pleased with these. So soft , nothing comes of the brushes . well put together. i give them a 5 star. Also cause the designs are so cute.
on September 15, 2013
I was pleased with the quality of the brushes. They're definitely TRAVEL SIZE. It looks like they will last a while. My favorite brush is the flat one. It gets the job done! They're also very cute!
on March 17, 2013
Love these.Their handy and adorable Great for traveling! They can fit in your pocket! Item is as described.recommend this product to everyone.everyone needs a mini kit.
on November 24, 2014
i like these because they are smaller and compact so they fit in my make up bag and i can take them anywhere!! fast shipping too!!!!!
on May 13, 2013
fun for kids. nice colors. would buy again as the price is right for the quality involved. ok we like it.
on January 20, 2015
It's a very small brush set. Not at all what I expected..
on January 9, 2015
Nice product daughter likes
on July 28, 2014
great
on January 16, 2015
Great fun, lots of laughter when your hubby puts 'em on and runs through the house!! Even our puppy cracked up laughing!! Hilarious.