1-1/2 Liter capacity. Auto shut off with boil-dry protection. Keep warm switch. 360-Degree cordless element. Easy to pour spout. Cord storage. On/off indicator light. Works in 120 Volts.
Using your Electric Kettle
1. Position the power base on a flat, heat resistant surface, as close as
possible to a power outlet.
2. Follow cord routing in power base according to exit patterns. Proper
cord routing will result in the power base laying flat when kettle is
placed in base. DO not operate kettle if power base is not flat. If
power base is not flat, remove kettle from power base and repeat
cord placement instructions.
3. To fill with water, remove the lid. Fill the electric kettle with water
to below the “MAX” water level mark. NOTE: Do not exceed the
“MAX” water level mark indicated on the electric kettle.
4. Plug the electric cord into an electric outlet. Turn the switch ON
by pushing down on the on/off switch. The on/off light will light to
indicate the unit is on. The water will heat and the electric kettle will
switch off automatically when the water boils. NOTE: Ensure the
ON/OFF switch is clear of obstructions and the lid is firmly closed.
The electric kettle will not turn off automatically if the ON/OFF
switch is constrained, or if the lid is left open.
5. Carefully lift the kettle from the power base and pour the hot water.
6. The kettle will not re-boil until the on/off switch is again switched
ON. Wait 25 seconds, allowing kettle to cool down, then switch ON.
Important: The kettle must be switched off, disconnected from the
power outlet and allowed to cool down completely prior to removing
or refitting the filter. Do not use excessive force, as this might damage
the filter or the lid.
1. Empty the kettle and lift lid.
2. Grip the top part of the filter with index finger and thumb and
pull upwards. You may have to hold kettle while removing filter.
Caution: Keep fingers clear of mesh. Pressing into mesh may
3. To clean the filter, rinse under a tap while brushing it gently wit
a soft brush.
4. To refit filter, once again hold filter with index finger and thumb.
Gently push filter back into the kettle until you hear a click. The
filter is now reattached. Gently tug on filter to ensure filter is
5. Rinse out kettle with fresh water and it’s ready for use.
Care and cleaning of your electric kettle
1. Mineral deposits in tap water may cause scale deposits to form
inside the electric kettle after frequent use. To remove this scale
build-up, fill the kettle with a solution of 3 cups of white vinegar
and 3 cups water. Let sit overnight.
2. Empty the vinegar solution from the electric kettle. Remove any
stain remaining inside by rubbing with a damp cloth.
3. Fill the electric kettle with clean water. Place kettle on power base
and bring to a boil, then discard water. Repeat and the electric kettle
will be ready to use.
4. The electric kettle will not operate again until the on/off switch is
5. Always remove kettle from power base and disconnect power base
from electrical outlet before cleaning. Do not immerse kettle or
power base in water or other liquid.
6. The outside of the electric kettle can be wiped with a soft damp cloth.
NOTE: Never use any chemical, steel wool, or abrasive cleaners to
clean any part of the kettle, including the power base.