5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toaster
I spent hours online reviewing toasters from different companies. I found you can buy a toaster for as little as $10.00 and some are over $400.00. I was more confused after my research so I decided to go with a brand name I have had great luck with - OSTER - the toaster does just what I want it to do. It toasts and toasts evenly. I love the frozen food button for my...
Published on September 15, 2010 by BLONDIE

2.0 out of 5 stars looks can fool
it gives unleaven toasting with some of the heat lines not working!! and most of it is plastic that in pic looks like steel, i would give it a poor rateing and its going back, very disappointed!!!! What happened Bill Oster when you owned the co. it was better. drwill, Mass PS; it realy would get a 1- to 1.5
Published on April 10, 2011 by dr will

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks awesome toasts perfect, December 12, 2010
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
Not much to say about a 2 slice stainless steel toaster. This Oster looks superb on the kitchen counter and what a delight to find it on amazon.com for $10 less than target had these in stores.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes toast!, November 29, 2010
copro (charlotte, nc) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
Very stylish and compact, which is what I wanted. The slots are indeed wide enough for bagels, however I wish they were a little longer. Wider pieces of sandwich bread just barely fit and I have to push them down with my finger to get them to drop all the way. Still, it makes good toast.

2.0 out of 5 stars At least it toasts on high, November 23, 2010
Obeardiah (Bainbridge, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
My old toaster quit working so I bought this one. The Oster hasn't stopped working entirely but only toasts at the highest setting. That certainly isn't what I expected. I don't want the hassle of returning it so I'll see how long it lasts in its present condition. I am not hopeful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all stainless steel, January 2, 2011
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
I bought this because I wanted a small stainless steel toaster. It is not all that small (bigger than the previous toaster which died), and the front is a silver-colored plastic - ugly. Now I would feel wasteful getting rid of it, but it's ugly and too big for the counter space. Works fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oster Stainless 2 Slice Toaster, November 28, 2010
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
I thought I had the worst toaster you could purchase till I purchased this one! This toaster DOES NOT perform as expected. It takes forever for it to toast. I have to toast each item I put in this toaster at least two times before it does any toasting at all, even on its highest setting. Theres times it toasts as if you pressed the bagel button toasting only one side. I purchased it at a good price. But, I'd never get another one. I guess it's like the saying...
"You get what you pay for". I would not recommend this toaster to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
This is just what I needed for my small kitchen. It toasts great for any size bread or bagel. I haven't used the additional settings but so far I'm happy with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice shell, but will break in less than a year., September 17, 2012
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
We bought this due to its external features and nice stainless steel shell. After less than a year, the handle will not stay down. This toaster was periodically cleaned to remove crumbs. Basically this toaster has cheap internals with an attractive shell, but don't see the point in buying this brand if it is going to fail. It is not like the old mechanical toasters, so once the electronics fails, it is junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars QC Asleep at the Wheel, March 15, 2011
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
After reading some reviews we decided this toaster just might be a good deal. The toaster from day one would only toast on one side unevenly at best and burned the edges of the toast in the process on a regular setting. So we ended up turning it around to toast and burn the other side. Needless to say we were not happy and returned it promptly. It is strange that in the year 2011 a company can't even manufacture a toaster to toast bread. One star for good looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toaster, November 17, 2010
A. R. Martinez (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
This toaster is awesome, my assorted bread breakfast choices always come out the way I want them. Easy to clean and the beagle button is something I wasn't looking for but am happy I have it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great little toaster !, November 27, 2010
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
It's a very attractive toaster. It doesn't take up to much space on counter. It also has really cool features, like cancel, bagel, frozen -that light up !! We love it-not very expensive either !

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›