2,485 Reviews
 (1,730)

1,159 of 1,185 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars What a great product! Will save me time and strain on my hand.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:28 Mins
This is my first video review of a product, and the very first time I used this product. It's a simple product to use, and works well.

UPDATE 6/16/2009

I must say, while the product works as indicated in the video, about a month ago, I heard a loud "crack", and the corkscrew simply broke off inside the unit. I took the unit...
Published on August 30, 2008 by J. Powell

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Idea - Poor Long Term Usefulness
I really had high hopes for the Oster. We open a bottle of wine a day - sometimes more if we're having friends over. As a wine reviewer, I have numerous wine corkscrews and devices in my home to do this with. I have always searched for something easy and quick.

This is a tall device - maybe a foot long - that you need to keep charged up. When you are ready to...
Published on October 3, 2008 by Lisa Shea

‹ Previous | 1121 122 123249 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It opens a wine bottle, February 1, 2013
It does what it is supposed to do. I guess other than the novelty of the opener, I cannot say much else

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 30, 2013
We received the equivalent Rabbit product for our wedding. It literally broke on the second bottle of wine. Lo and behold, when I came to Amazon, it had 2 stars. While you'd expect the name brand product that costs 3 times as much to perform better, that certainly isn't the case here. My parents have this bottle opener, too, and they go through several bottles a week. It's lasted years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Oster 4207 Electric Wine Bottle Opener (Kitchen)
This product is so easy to use! I love the foil remover and the cork remover is so easy to use! Best purchase in a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so glad I bought this!, January 29, 2013
I recently encountered my first stubborn bottle of wine. I tired to open it with a traditional corkscrew, you know the ones with the "wings" that are supposed to help you get the cork out when you press down on them? Well, it broke. The corkscrew just broke right off. It was time for me to invest in an automatic one anyways. After some looking, I found this product by Oster. I know my mom has had an Oster food processor for at least 26 years and I do trust the brand. I bought it and 2 days later, thanks to Prime it was on my doorstep.

I plugged it in for about 20 minutes to charge and I couldn't contain my excitement any longer. I got that stubborn bottle back out and tried my luck once more. I put the bottle opener on the lip of the bottle and pressed the button.... with ease this opener took that stubborn cork right out of that bottle! I would recommend this to anyone!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, January 28, 2013
It only brings up the cork half way. I am not happy with it. I still have to pull the cork out with something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, January 27, 2013
I give this product the Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener the highest rating simply because it works exactly the way it says it will. The foil cutter is separate and handily placed. The electric opener works every time. It's light and easy to handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, January 27, 2013
This is a beautiful wine opener and so easy to use. Well made and reasonably priced, what more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle opener, January 27, 2013
This works so much better that the manual opener I used to have,
and the rechargeable battery is great also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest Wine Opener Ever!!!, January 26, 2013
I received this electric wine opener as a gift for Christmas and I love it so much that I bought one for a friend! Coolest gadget - love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wine bottle opener.........., January 26, 2013
We saw some wine bottle openers on T.V. and they were rating them and they were a "no Get" but we tried this one anyway and it is NOT slow. It has a charger and it works pretty fast. We love it.

‹ Previous | 1121 122 123249 | Next ›