Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trendz Hamburger Patty Maker
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 7, 2011
Not the greatest, but reliable and gets the job done. Instructions would have been nice, but we figured it out as we went along. Its a little too deep to get the patty out when you press it, so we oil it a little before making patties so they fall out intact.
on September 1, 2012
Over all it is a nice compacter for burgers. But at only 3 1/2 inches across it doesn't come close to filling a bun. I have to compact a real thick burger and then take it out and finsh flattening it by hand. A 5 or 6 inch would be better to take into account of shrinkage while cooking.
on November 13, 2013
Oh my, what can I say? Completely surpassed every expectation. Wash before use, of course. Best hamburgers I've made in years. And, everything cleans up very nicely. I put on the top rack of the dishwasher and everything got nice and clean.

Took me a bit to figure out how to use the "presser" and the "ring it goes through". The ring is sized to actually fit the the containers where you might want to make extra patties to place the in the Fridge. Once you figure it out, everything is so easy. To make first patties which go directly into the skillet, use a plate to make the patty. Takes a while to figure out how much ground beef to insert into the pressing ring. If you put too much in, then you get a big burger. So, play with it for the right thickness. You'll come to really like the Patty Maker and will end up using it all the time.

My next one is going to be for sausage patties.
on July 27, 2011
The picture of this thing gives it a teflon coated aluminum look. Fact is that it is nothing more than flimsy plastic. It probably costs almost nothing for Oyster to have China make it for them and they sell it at this retail price. (plastics made in China that are used in food service make me nervous as China has nill for quality regulation) The sealable lid for storage is a nice feature but again, it is nothing but flimsy plastic made in China & a bit over priced for cheap plastic.
on March 21, 2012
The plastic for the hamburger molds is so flimsy that it becomes brittle from being in the freezer and chips and cracks with the mere act of removing the lid. Worthless; I'm throwing it all away... Unfortunately the date by which I could return it for a refund expired a few days before my writing this.
on December 12, 2013
This is my second set of these patty makers. I needed a second set because three containers in not enough if you want t0 make and freeze a pound of beef. They are easy to use and freeze. The meat releases easily once frozen and is ready to be defrosted for cooking.

Caution- Do not drop these when frozen, they shatter like glass.
on July 31, 2011
Purchased this about a month ago, and it works very well. Wish that it had a bit more heft to it, or was a big thicker in the plastic. I always feel as if I'm going to break it, if I push to hard, but so far, it has lived up to the Oster reputation. I always have thirty to forty patties stacked and packed in my freezer, for frequent summer patio parties. Great purchase for the price.
on March 21, 2013
Excellent product.. We now make the most professional-looking fish cakes and hamburgers. There are only two parts, it couldn't be easier to use and beat of all, it allows you to make whatever thickness of patty you want. We chose it because the size of the patties are just what we wanted, three and half inches across, whereas all the others make enormous patties about five inches across. It goes in the dishwasher and takes very little room to store. We're delighted with it.
on February 28, 2014
I chose this because I once had a set of Tupperware patty makers and I was
looking for another or one similiar. this one is very much like the tupperware
but less expensive. only thing I like better about tupperware was that the
containers were a little deeper so you can make a larger patty. For the price
this is a very good product and you store the patties in the containers wtih a lid
so they are ready anytime you want a hamburger. you can freeze them until
you are ready for one or more.
on February 23, 2011
These are nice but smaller than I anticipated., I do like that they each have lids but I actually ordered more tupperware as they hold larger burgers.