Published on July 26, 2009 by Patricia

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit my blender, but its an Oster.
Published 20 months ago by stevenpete

5.0 out of 5 stars B E T T E R......T H A N.....O R I G I N A L......E Q U I P M E N T...!, July 26, 2009
Patricia "A Reader" (Queens, New York, and Denver, Co, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
Not only do all the parts of this replacement set fit on my Osterizer blender, but this kit includes an ICE CRUSHER blade. The ice-crusher blade not only crushes ice...but it blends far more thoroughly than the orginal, regular blade, which originally came with my Osterizer. The ice-crusher blade looks similar to the regular blade -- but one tine is much, much longer and larger than the other three. This "ice-crusher" blade mixes smoothies and sandwhich spreads far, far more quickly and efficiently than the regular blade. "Not for ice-crushing only"! And all the other equipment comes with it, as well! All just the same as on my original machine -- except that the cover part, here, is of a more flexible plastic, whilst my original was of a hard plastic. But they work exactly the same! Wheeee! : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit mine....but it's nice, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
Won't down rank this because the part itself is deliciously OEM quality.

But, warning (not Waring--blender joke) this doesn't fit older Oster blenders with the square jar and thick bottom cap. I bought this because it was described as having "one white cube lide" and "one bottom cap." I guess I was supposed to figure out that a "cube lide" was actually a Cloverleaf shaped lid (Look at the picture, dummy) and a thin plastic bottom cap. The bottom fits but wobbles around in a highly unnerving fashion. The top is just wrong. The square shaped blender jar has a smaller top.

So if your Cloverleaf jar, thin plastic bottomed Oster needs renewal, this is the one, baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, May 19, 2009
Kodak Jack (Central Illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
All parts are factory grade - not cheap knock-offs. They fit the original just fine. I can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for the base alone -- see images!, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
I bought this for the black replacement bottom piece only and it's worth the price. I already bought the other product on Amazon, the Oster 4902-003 Replacement Blender Jar Base and it's a piece of junk. It's not an official Oster product, though. This kit is (see images). The jar base works great, and on the plus side I now have an extra ice-crushing blade, an extra blender top and extra rubber seals. I wish I had bought this kit the first time around instead of wasting money on the aforementioned part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, July 6, 2009
PhilRoe (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
The screw cap to my "antique" Oster blender cracked. I just took a chance,I would be able to find it on Amazon. I decided to buy the entire rebuild kit, it was more economical to replace everything. They still make it the same way, everything fit perfect, just like new. I saved with the shipping from Amazon too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit my blender, but its an Oster., February 12, 2013
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
There is nothing on this product page that gives information about which Oster blenders this product fits. Apparently, Oster makes 2 different commonly-used blender jars. Sadly, thiis product does not fit my blender. More information on this page would have saved me both time and money, and the seller a bad review. Please update this pae so the next person looking for replacement parts goes the right one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value!, July 7, 2006
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
this set of blender accessories was just what i needed to update my old blender. seperatly these items become more costly but here they are at a great value and shopping is made easy because this set has it all !

2.0 out of 5 stars counterfeit or shoddy product, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
The cap and gaskets appear to be the same quality as my original parts but the blade and bottom are shoddy knockoffs or really lousy Oster parts. The blade and bottom shown on the packaging are not what was in the box. The bottom is half as thick as the original. Since it was a broken bottom that caused me to go looking for replacement parts I am most disappointed. The replacement blade is not manufactured to the same quality standard as the original either. Poorly made and assembled. I am contacting Amazon about the difference between the photos online and on the box. These cheap parts are not what I thought I was purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price for the Product, June 17, 2009
Jacob D. Akers "big jakers" (West Union, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
I scowered the web looking for just the replacement blade for my Oster Blender. It turned out that the best price with shipping was to buy this product from amazon.com, which just happens to come with a blade. Thanks, Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oster blender replacement pieces, August 31, 2006
This review is from: Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit (Kitchen)
Was thrilled to find pieces to replace ones mistakenly thrown out, rather than have to buy another blender. The only drawback is the cover is white and my blender is black.

Oster 6010 6-Piece Blender Accessory Refresh Kit