Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2016
The only thing I would want to see is a dishwasher safe model. Other than that this was a great buy.
on March 11, 2015
practical and good for everyday use. Does make a difference
on January 7, 2014
It does what it says. It aerates the wine. Plus it is a lot taller and heavier than u would think. I have large stemmed 20oz wine glasses and they fit under it just fine. My advice is to pour to the side and not directly in the hole and it does a better job.
on May 31, 2013
Was introduced to this product while having wine at someone's home. I was amazed how well the wine tasted to find out it was only a $10 bottle of wine. I bought this product and conducted blind taste test with people. Everyone agreed, the wine tasted better after using the Aerator. Even a $5 bottle of wine of Yellow Tale comes alive.
on April 15, 2013
I have yet to be convinced that aerating wine changes its taste dramatically. Sometimes I feel like there is a difference and sometimes not, but what I can say is that this device does mix the wine with air and you can see and hear the bubbling, sizzling, mixture happen as you pour the wine. It really does its job of aerating the wine, so two thumbs up.
on April 14, 2013
The stand for this product is annoying, I just got rid of it and kept the aerating piece and hold it while I pour wine. It's easy to keep with the bottle opener.
on April 11, 2013
This aerator with stand is great. Love it. Easy to use and clean. Even make Charles Shaw (2 buck chuck) taste good.
on February 19, 2013
My husband, a big fan of wine- related interesting items, enjoyed getting & using this very much. A nice addition to his collection.
on February 7, 2013
Very nice quality, bought as a gift. You can definently find nicer; but you can definently pay way more too. It does as it is supposed to. Recommend.
on February 5, 2013
The apparatus functions well as intended; the wine taste tastes enhanced. The base or stand, however, feels as if it may topple over due to the cheap construction.