- "Emotional, raw and real . . ."
- "An epic journey with plenty of twists. Great characters. Amazingly uplifting!"
- "Although the novel is fiction, it is totally believable, realistic and moving."
- "We all strive to be normal - this captured what a struggle it is to fit in."
- "A very touching and inspirational read."
From the Author
"Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is a severe mood disorder characterized by emotional instability, black and white thinking, issues with self-image, reckless and impulsive behavior." - source, Amanda Watson, clinical therapist.
Stuffed into a nutshell, it is a complete mental nightmare from which its victim suffers. Writing Ginny's story in Other People was quite the arduous task and most difficult writing for me to date. I did extensive research on the disorder to get into her head, and it terrified me. I was an intense, dramatic mess for the nine months it took me to write it. I was both exhausted and relieved when I had finished, but I know it will be worth it, as I feel it may help readers get better insight into the mindset of a person who suffers from this, and how difficult life can be for them. ~ Kelly O'Callan