Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Uckele Devils Claw Plus Horse Supplement, 2-Pound
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 25, 2015
This stuff really works. I have a 20??? year old Saddle horse mare, she was shown hard in her early years and has some bone damage on one front foot. I tried lots of other supplements, but just couldn't seem to find the right combination for her. I first saw this at Tractor and tried it. Wonder of wonders, it worked. She never turned away from her food, she cleaned it all up and she is moving better than ever. I live in the mountains of Western NC, we have some cold days. She moves better than my 6 year old mule. She is the boss mare and she has no problem letting the others know it with her heels. She gets 2 level scoops a day and will for as long as she is alive. If you have an older buddy that is needing some pain relief, try this. I have had horses all my life and try not to give them "drugs" unless I really have too. This stuff works with no side effects. My mare is bright eyed and alert.
on February 20, 2015
This supplement worked for my horse's arthritis when nothing else did. I saw quick results as well. My horse was walking notably better within two weeks of starting. All of my horses are on this now, and my older mare's knees do not creak near as much when she walks.
on February 16, 2014
This supplement works really well for our Tennessee Walking Horse mare. She just turned 20 and has some arthritis problems in her left leg joint. We've tried several other combinations, with mixed results, including some pretty pricey stuff from the vet. A heaping scoop of this, per day, seems to keep her limber and pain free. We're happy with the results so far!
on February 22, 2015
We purchased this product for our dog, who has a little bit of arthritis as a senior giant breed dog. (He is almost eight.) We aren't quite ready to put him on prescription pain medication, and our vet recommended we try this as an alternative. We have been using it for a few weeks now, and have noticed a marked difference in how easily he moves. We have been told to expect this to take about 8 weeks to take full effect as a supplement, and it's only been four. He's climbing back on the couch and bed again (yes, in our house this is allowed) and seems to be feeling much more bouncy. We did ask our vet for how much to give him, as the recommended dosage is for horses, and while he's a very big dog - he's no horse. Very happy with this product so far.
on October 17, 2014
I have used this product for years. If I am doing a long trailer trip, trail ride or clinic where my gal is doing more than she is used to this product keeps her comfortable and ready for the next day. It also does not bother her stomach like other products do.
on November 8, 2015
This product keeps the swelling down and perks up or 25 yr old gray mare with moderate arthritis in her fetlock joint. Been using it for 3 years now. We recently quit to test it, and she definitely was more lame off the product.
on February 27, 2016
I have a 17 year old Percheron who goe's lame every time the wind changes. He has been on Devils Claw for about a year now and act's like he is a colt again. Only time he has gone lame since being on it was the one time he wasn't getting it due too a poor employee of the University where he was being stabled.
on July 25, 2014
My very picky horse seems to eat this readily although it doesn't seem to be doing much for her laminitis. I was anxious about having her on a Bute so long and she may be one of those horses who doesn't recover but she's hanging in there's do we are too
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2013
I bought this for one of our Thoroughbreds, who is 20 years old and doesn't get ridden much. I can't honestly say that I've seen any difference in how he moves since he started on the Devils Claw Plus. But, a friend of mine looked up Devil's Claw in a holistic health book and one of the side effects is apparently increased appetite. Our horse has definitely shown that, and it's a good thing. We were having trouble keeping weight on him because he wasn't very interested in either grass or hay. Now, he's chowing down happily and has gained some weight back. So, I'm going to keep using it for that reason. I had also started giving it to another one of our Thoroughbreds who has hock issues and again saw absolutely no difference in how he moved. I've taken him back off it.
on July 31, 2014
Devil's Claw always meets my expectations! With 2 senior horses (21 and 26 years old) they benefit from this supplement, plus I have used this for years!