5.0 out of 5 stars Pulling On My New Boots Is Now A Snap
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless for my problem
I did not like these at all as the reason I bought them was that I have a very high instep and find it very hard to get boots on without a zipper. I have high boots and these didnt work at all for the purpose I bought them for. They alson didnt work for my short unzippered boots. I didnt send them back but I will purchase a long metal shoehorn for my specific problem.
Published 9 months ago by Georgia Martinetti

5.0 out of 5 stars Pulling On My New Boots Is Now A Snap, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
These boot pulls are wonderful! I just bought a very expensive pair of Lucchese 1883 boots via the internet with the stipulation that they could not be returned except for manufacturing defects. As is the case with most custom boots, it can take awhile to break them in so that they fit properly. However, my problem was that the boots were so hard to get on that I couldn't wear them to break them in (I have a very high instep which caused the problem). Anyway, I worked with the boots for several days rubbing them with Bick 4 Leather Conditioner while I watched TV. Oh, yeh- Something that I failed to mention is that I have arthritis in my hands which makes it even more difficult to pull the boot straps with my stiff fingers. Not wanting to waste $500 on a pair of beautiful boots, I searched Amazon and found these Boot Pulls. At just under $8.00 a pair including two-day shipping (I have an Amazon Prime account!), I decided to give them a try. They arrived yesterday, and I immediately tried them out. They were great! With the pulls, I was able to slide my feet right into my boots with much less effort. Now I can wear my new boots around the house all day, so that they are now breaking in very well. These pulls appear to be well-made and are a must for anyone who wears western or slip on boots on a regular basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boot Hooks, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
The boot hooks work well but I would not have bought them if the description had said that the were curved so that there is a definite right and left hook. I much prefer the ones that are straight so I don't have to look and see which one is for which boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great!, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
Surgical complications have reduced my husband's manual dexterity so he avoided wearing cowboy boots for a year because he could not pull them on without help. These pulls works great; using them he can put on his boots by himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Boot Pulls, April 12, 2013
Joseph H. Pickel (Magnolia, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
Just what I wanted. Good price, got here when said, in fact they arrived a day earlier than promised, enjoy how they help will my boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
After a recent back surgery, I found it difficult to get cowboy boots on. With the aid of boot hooks I'm able to get them on with ease, saddle up and ride.......just kiddin', I don't saddle up anymore....just like the boots and jeans look when I go boot scootin....great product...arrived when ordered, good price. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
Bought these for my man as he wears boots to work and have very high arches, so this was always a chore. He loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PULLs, February 22, 2014
M.A.FLICK "M.A.FLICK" (Behind The ZION Curtain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
These are really great for the O'l timer that needs a little extra help with putting on there boots Very nice indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
The boot pulls arrived just in time to do their job and they worked wonderfully. I am extremely happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
These boot pulls do exactly what they are supposed to do. The finish and quality seem very nice for the price point. The extra six inches of reach is exactly what I needed to get my motorcycle boots on. Great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Boot Pulls PLUS PULLS OTHER, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Wooden Boot Pulls (Misc.)
I used boot pulls as young man when I wore boots. These are excellent for that.However I have weakness in my handgrip so there are many things I can't open (some drawers, washer / dryer some car doors, even some clothing. Hook the item and pull with the handles. fWorks like a charm.

Wooden Boot Pulls
$4.39 $4.11
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.