Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 2, 2013
These boot pulls are wonderful! I just bought a very expensive pair of Lucchese 1883 boots via the internet with the stipulation that they could not be returned except for manufacturing defects. As is the case with most custom boots, it can take awhile to break them in so that they fit properly. However, my problem was that the boots were so hard to get on that I couldn't wear them to break them in (I have a very high instep which caused the problem). Anyway, I worked with the boots for several days rubbing them with Bick 4 Leather Conditioner while I watched TV. Oh, yeh- Something that I failed to mention is that I have arthritis in my hands which makes it even more difficult to pull the boot straps with my stiff fingers. Not wanting to waste $500 on a pair of beautiful boots, I searched Amazon and found these Boot Pulls. At just under $8.00 a pair including two-day shipping (I have an Amazon Prime account!), I decided to give them a try. They arrived yesterday, and I immediately tried them out. They were great! With the pulls, I was able to slide my feet right into my boots with much less effort. Now I can wear my new boots around the house all day, so that they are now breaking in very well. These pulls appear to be well-made and are a must for anyone who wears western or slip on boots on a regular basis.
22 comments13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2012
The boot hooks work well but I would not have bought them if the description had said that the were curved so that there is a definite right and left hook. I much prefer the ones that are straight so I don't have to look and see which one is for which boot.
on December 14, 2013
Surgical complications have reduced my husband's manual dexterity so he avoided wearing cowboy boots for a year because he could not pull them on without help. These pulls works great; using them he can put on his boots by himself.
on April 12, 2013
Just what I wanted. Good price, got here when said, in fact they arrived a day earlier than promised, enjoy how they help will my boots.
on March 9, 2014
After a recent back surgery, I found it difficult to get cowboy boots on. With the aid of boot hooks I'm able to get them on with ease, saddle up and ride.......just kiddin', I don't saddle up anymore....just like the boots and jeans look when I go boot scootin....great product...arrived when ordered, good price. Thanks
on March 7, 2014
Bought these for my man as he wears boots to work and have very high arches, so this was always a chore. He loves them!
on February 22, 2014
These are really great for the O'l timer that needs a little extra help with putting on there boots Very nice indeed.
on March 14, 2013
The boot pulls arrived just in time to do their job and they worked wonderfully. I am extremely happy with them.
on May 14, 2013
I used boot pulls as young man when I wore boots. These are excellent for that.However I have weakness in my handgrip so there are many things I can't open (some drawers, washer / dryer some car doors, even some clothing. Hook the item and pull with the handles. fWorks like a charm.
on September 7, 2014
Age and Arthritis kept me from wearing my boots and I was skeptical I needed these.The hooks along with a plastic Boot Jack make the chore of putting on and taking off my boots ( even the long shaft ones ) easy.
A cheap solution I should have not waited long to solve.