5.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise Alone...just perfect!
Published 19 months ago by Chaya S

3.0 out of 5 stars It was good but not enough
It took a lot of time for me to decide about leaving a review of this book, 'cause I've read Shay's old works and love them a lot, and usually go and read them more than one time, but this one just didn't made me feel as happy at the end as her previews works. I enjoyed the writing, very good, no mistakes, and the characters were good as well. They both had some secrets...
Published 19 months ago by Salette

5.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise Alone...just perfect!, December 16, 2012
Chaya S (Sunny South, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
What a beautiful story! I've been a fan of Shay Savage's writing for a long time, and once again, she has shown her mastery of the written word with this tale. Arden's character was very well-drawn with a sense of melancholy constantly surrounding him. The emptiness of his geographical and physical environment was echoed beautifully in the persona created for him. This is a haunting story that will stay with you for a while and leave you wanting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Savage is one of my favorite writers! This story moves quickly yet is descriptive and suspenseful. Her words made me hot and nervous. Evan is mysterious but straightforward at the same time. I wouldn't mind spending some time alone with him in the middle of nowhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars ALWAYS a treat to read, always!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Ok folks, hold on to your seats because if you have never read one of Shay's stories before you are in for a spectacular ride. Otherwise Alone is wonderfully written and gives you just enough character background information and plot development to leave your appetite sated and hungry for another 400 pages all at the same time! That is how good our beloved Shay Savage is. No joke. I've had the pleasure of reading her other work and have never been disappointed. She has been a long time favorite author of mine and now i have to, ooops i mean, get to share her with the rest of you, lol. We (and I know I can speak for her other fans when saying) are so proud and honored to be able to buy a copy of her first published piece of fiction. So don't delay buy it today and join the countless other Savage fans out there. You won't be disappointed... In fact the only downfall is, like me, you will be craving more...

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun read, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This was a great short story, the author really spent a good amount of time establishing the characters which I sometimes find lacking in short stories. I was invested and love how well the environment was described, really made it feel almost as an additional character.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wonderful!, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I just have to say thank you Shay! Great story, great writing. And of course it wouldn't be a Savage fic without a bit of a twist to suprise you. Can't wait to read more from you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy short story, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I've been a big fan of this author for a few years now and couldn't be more excited to read this. What I love most about her writing is the unexpected. This doesn't disappoint.

It's a quick read, with plenty of sexy moments. Enough character development to get you engaged but also let you fill in the blanks too.

I liked it a lot and can't wait to see what else she has for us in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars She does it again!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Shay does it again! What a wonderful read. Can't wait for more! I loved the ending, although I was guessing a different one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
It was a great story and Shay is one of my favorite authors I love reading anything from her. I hope she continues with this and other stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise Alone, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I have followed Shay's stories for quite a while now and anything she writes will leave you speechless. She brings emotion and detail to her stories and has a way of bringing everything to life in your mind. Otherwise Alone s no different then everything else of hers I have read. She just brings these characters to life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this short story. It's characters were just mysterious enough for me to want more from them without being frustrated that i didnt get enough. I cant wait to read more from Shay.

Rate and Discover Movies